Replies: 7345
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 16, 2024, 10:59:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

The "leader of the free world" has oatmeal for brains

Started by Garraty_47, August 18, 2023, 04:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oerdin

Quote from: Herman on November 26, 2023, 10:04:12 PMThe democRAT machine will force Jim Crow Joe out and Newscum in if the president's approval ratings stay in the shitter.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/he-can-t-do-the-job-former-white-house-doctor-says-biden-is-not-cognitively-fit-for-another-four-years-in-office?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202023-11-26&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM
Texas Republican Rep. Ronny Jackson, who previously served as a White House physician, noted that there are serious reasons to be concerned about Biden's cognitive abilities, according to Fox News Digital.

Jackson told "Sunday Morning Futures" guest anchor Sean Duffy that the situation with Biden's "[decline is] happening quickly."

"Like you said, I've taken care of three presidents... so I know firsthand what it takes to be the commander-in-chief and the head of state. It's a grueling job, both mentally and physically. This man can't do the job. He's proven to us every single day that he can't do the job, but this is going to get worse."

Jackson served as a White House physician under three presidents: George W. Bush, Barack Obama, and Donald Trump.

In the summer of 2022, Jackson's campaign published a statement on its website, saying: "In 2018, following calls from Democrats and the mainstream media, Jackson gave President Trump a cognitive test. The precedent was set."

"Jackson sent a letter to President Biden in June 2021 and again in February 2022 calling on him to do the same. His requests have been ignored."

Jackson has previously claimed that Biden should take a cognitive test to prove he is fit for office or drop out of the 2024 presidential race.

"It's just unbelievable how much he's degenerated just during his time in office," Jackson said. "We cannot afford to have this man in office for the remainder of this term and then [for] another four years after that. He's already putting us at great risk right now."

If it does happen it is telling that the DNC refused to hold a primary and instead just want to install their own puppet without any democratic legitimacy.

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin on November 27, 2023, 10:54:05 AMI haven't seen him post in a while.
No, he hasn't. Hopefully he will. He brings an alternative perspective to this forum.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin on November 27, 2023, 10:56:20 AMIf it does happen it is telling that the DNC refused to hold a primary and instead just want to install their own puppet without any democratic legitimacy.
The democRATs are a totally corrupt political party. Cheat, steal, lie, use the DOJ to persecute their enemies. They will do whatever they have to to maintain power and privilege.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Oerdin

I was watching a video on how people were posting online about how expensive McDonald's has become.  The Biden admin responded by trying to gas light people into pretending the sky high prices they were paying weren't real.  Just like they did with the crime wave, sky high gas prices, the open borders, the record low work place participation rate, etc...

Lie and deny

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin on November 28, 2023, 08:52:28 AMI was watching a video on how people were posting online about how expensive McDonald's has become.  The Biden admin responded by trying to gas light people into pretending the sky high prices they were paying weren't real.  Just like they did with the crime wave, sky high gas prices, the open borders, the record low work place participation rate, etc...

Lie and deny
That is how hos handlers will run his reelection campaign.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Oerdin

The Dems and Biden spent two years ordering refineries to be closed by revoking their licenses to operate, refusing to allow drilling either off shore or on public lands, blocking pipelines needed for oil and gas to be transported to market...  And then lied claiming it was greed by the companies which was causing gas and natural gas prices to skyrocket.

So idiots were dumb enough to believe those lies.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Oerdin on November 28, 2023, 10:48:09 AMThe Dems and Biden spent two years ordering refineries to be closed by revoking their licenses to operate, refusing to allow drilling either off shore or on public lands, blocking pipelines needed for oil and gas to be transported to market...  And then lied claiming it was greed by the companies which was causing gas and natural gas prices to skyrocket.

So idiots were dumb enough to believe those lies.
I remember reading about this exact same thing, but in a fictional context. I was thirteen years old at the time, the book was George Orwell's 1984. It's central character Winston was tasked with rewriting the historical record such that when announcements were made by The Party were made (falling prices on consumables as an example) there was no record in existence to counter it. And people were accustomed to blindly believing everything they were told, even if (as in Winston's case) they might have memories of them being different. Which even if you had such memories, however vague... you never ever expressed them lest you be gulaged.

The concept was utterly alien to me then, but I'm watching it play out now. The example you offer above is one such instance I can point to and believe me when I say there are others too numerous to count. Sad to say that I see examples of it on "our side" as well. I suspect a large part of it rests with the conservative's propensity to allow itself to be dragged ever further leftwards as it acquiesces by degrees of compromise to the left's headlong charge into progressivism/communism.

You can rightly point out the Biden regime's efforts at torpedoing the energy sector for example. How often do you see it admitted to in the public record or in casual discussions with leftards? My guess is "rarely, if at all". And this very example is one that is all too tempting to ape whenever it comes to any inconvenient truths that might be presented to the average conservative mindset. We are allowing ourselves to be dragged down this road, kicking and grumbling maybe, but always ineffectually.

We are losing (or have lost) the ability to effectively defend against this march. Maybe there are those of us that still remember how to do it, but when it comes to actually invoking action to do it, it's "too hard" or "too personally inconvenient" to engage meaningfully. I seem to recall it being said that "the lord helps those who help themselves", yet I don't see too much of they "helping themselves" going on in the places where it might count towards the general good the most.

All this talk about it is cheap. Action speaks louder.
Informative Informative x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Jim Crow Joe creates a new word. It is "imdeplundespatching."

See 1:22
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

Three minutes in and Paul Murray's reaction had me rolling about laughing.

I'd love to ask a leftie if they still think "I'm not Trump" was a good enough reason to install this potato into office. :crampe:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on November 30, 2023, 04:41:04 AM

Three minutes in and Paul Murray's reaction had me rolling about laughing.

I'd love to ask a leftie if they still think "I'm not Trump" was a good enough reason to install this potato into office. :crampe:
Global warming above 1.5 degrees is a greater threat to the world than nuclear war. His handlers need to cut off his mic faster.

Oerdin

Quote from: DKG on November 30, 2023, 10:14:20 AMGlobal warming above 1.5 degrees is a greater threat to the world than nuclear war. His handlers need to cut off his mic faster.

There was a great discussion about climate change from a left leaning perspective and why alarmism is based upon lies.  It is a gradual process and we can adapt to it but that will cost money so we should be trying to grow our economies instead of destroying our economies as the extremists want us to do

https://youtu.be/tqcDyHdbYd4?si=_ruJcczcMzDmKe28