The best topic

Replies: 8237
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:04:42 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The "leader of the free world" has oatmeal for brains

Started by Garraty_47, August 18, 2023, 04:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Thiel

Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Barbara Streissand says to stop watching Jim Crow Joe oatmeal for brains videos.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Oerdin

Dems are trying to lie, gas light, and claim all of the examples of Biden being a mental vegetable are all "cheap fakes".  They are overwhelmingly real and true but Dems are desperate to convince people not to believe their own lying eyes that Biden is mentally unfit.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin on June 19, 2024, 10:01:39 PMDems are trying to lie, gas light, and claim all of the examples of Biden being a mental vegetable are all "cheap fakes".  They are overwhelmingly real and true but Dems are desperate to convince people not to believe their own lying eyes that Biden is mentally unfit.
It aint working.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

This country is thoroughly fucked. Its  like living in a fantasy...a bad one. However, i have to say, Australia is far worse. Disarmed fuckers cant kill your jack boots.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on June 19, 2024, 10:37:01 PMThis country is thoroughly fucked. Its  like living in a fantasy...a bad one. However, i have to say, Australia is far worse. Disarmed fuckers cant kill your jack boots.
Canada has gone down hill the fastest. Nine years of Trudeau has put us on a one way journey to being the next Argentina.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on June 19, 2024, 10:48:15 PMCanada has gone down hill the fastest. Nine years of Trudeau has put us on a one way journey to being the next Argentina.

All I can do is keep staking gold and silver and keep buying guns and ammo.