Replies: 7553
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Betting Pool HAS OPENED

Started by Frood, August 20, 2023, 04:22:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should this happen?

No, Mimi is the human version of a cow eating a tinned ham.
0 (0%)
I don't know... nothing like this has ever been attempted before.
2 (100%)
It's only fair, and pleasant, and kosher
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: September 03, 2023, 04:22:42 AM

Frood

So I've issued a challenge to Mimi over at VF and because I'm so magnanimous [BEST POOFER PITCH] Iam offering her a once in a lifetime opportunity to be great [/BEST POOFER PITCH]...

:pardon:

I don't think she can keep her snarkiness at bay for an entire week but I'm prepared to eat crow on it....

PS: Irina/evs is an adorable Eastern Euro soul with a killer sense of humour and a fit body... I would give her mouth and vagina rash in another life...

....unless I was Asian. Those motherfuckers can't grow whiskers for shit....
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

And the child molester goes straight to ankle biting right on cue

DKG

Biggie Smiles

that place is boring as fuck

are you sure those are real people over there and not some kinda preprogrammed chat bots?

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 21, 2023, 10:28:49 PMthat place is boring as fuck

are you sure those are real people over there and not some kinda preprogrammed chat bots?

I like the owner's nature and sense of humour, but she mollycoddles a heap of morons.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood on August 22, 2023, 02:12:24 AMI like the owner's nature and sense of humour, but she mollycoddles a heap of morons.
Oscar, that stunned cunt asal and mimi.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 21, 2023, 10:28:49 PMthat place is boring as fuck

Like I said to dsm, that's a very cliquey forum. And like dsm said, neither leftists or conservatives fit in.

deadskinmask

boring though? lol.... i have a whole sub-forum of conspiracy threds.... and theres a whole ward of mental patients on the main board....

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 27, 2023, 12:46:24 PMboring though? lol.... i have a whole sub-forum of conspiracy threds.... and theres a whole ward of mental patients on the main board....
In that case it would be really boring without you.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on August 27, 2023, 01:00:49 PMIn that case it would be really boring without you.

i dunno, man.... i find mentally ill ppl to be amazing.... but also frustrating....

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 27, 2023, 01:09:08 PMi dunno, man.... i find mentally ill ppl to be amazing.... but also frustrating....
I dunno if they are mentally ill or not. I do know that is a hard forum for most people, regardless of where they are on the political spectrum, to fit in.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on August 27, 2023, 01:40:54 PMI dunno if they are mentally ill or not. I do know that is a hard forum for most people, regardless of where they are on the political spectrum, to fit in.

the first rule of VF forum is - don't talk about VF forum....  :crampe:

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 27, 2023, 01:43:28 PMthe first rule of VF forum is - don't talk about VF forum....  :crampe:
That will be easy as nothing would bore me more than a long discussion about that forum.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on August 27, 2023, 01:49:27 PMThat will be easy as nothing would bore me more than a long discussion about that forum.

then get your ass down to my flat earth thred and get your mind blown....

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 27, 2023, 01:51:39 PMthen get your ass down to my flat earth thred and get your mind blown....
Another day. I am going golfing.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview