Replies: 7376
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Malaria in the United States

Started by DKG, August 20, 2023, 12:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Maryland authorities on Aug. 19 disclosed a new case of locally acquired malaria, making the state the third in the country to report a case in recent months.

The person tested positive for malaria despite not recently traveling outside the United States or to a state that has reported malaria cases, according to the Maryland Department of Health.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG on August 20, 2023, 12:50:51 PMMaryland authorities on Aug. 19 disclosed a new case of locally acquired malaria, making the state the third in the country to report a case in recent months.

The person tested positive for malaria despite not recently traveling outside the United States or to a state that has reported malaria cases, according to the Maryland Department of Health.

Sue Bill Gates. Lock him up with Bubba.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

:crampe:

Guess what is one effective treatment for stopping the spread of parasitic conditions like Malaria?

...Ivermectin  :crampe:  :crampe:

Hydroxychloroquine works both with transmission AND treatment.

If only these things weren't horse pastes, sheep dips, and strictly veterinarian prescribed for non human animals who need them....  :s_laugh:  :s_laugh:  :s_laugh:

How much do you want to bet that they're calling the newest lab leak variants of covid... "Malaria" and allowing humans to finally take Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin to treat their "Malaria"... or "Melania"? This is yuge.

Wouldn't doubt that any PCR or RAT test sold is engineered to give a Malaria false positive yet skip authentic diagnosis of covid strains.

The reason I say this is because those two drugs were effective against covid yet the vaccine manufacturers, their lobbyists in the Swamp, jackboots in public office, the Mainstream and Social Media Platforms, persecuted people trying to get a hold or prescribe them.

Compare the symptoms of Malaria if in doubt....

:crampe:

Frood Legal Wiggle Disclaimer
- I am not a medical doctor and this shouldn't be construed as advice.
Blahhhhhh...