Replies: 7410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:18:35 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

That Gold I bought keeps going up in price

Started by JOE, March 04, 2024, 05:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Anyway L okmeer here's a really informative video about the reasons for the rise in gold & why the stock markets or equities could be in for a correction possibly next year:

Among the speakers on YouTube I thought this guy Alisdair McLeod was among the most credible. Because he doesn't sensationalize anything & doesn't predict $10 or $20,000 Gold. He jus says it will go up & last year accurately predicted the current price rises we're witnessing today with gold & silver.

But he gives credible reasons based on sound logical economic analysis based on his experience as a banker.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on May 21, 2024, 11:15:21 AMAnyway L okmeer here's a really informative video about the reasons for the rise in gold & why the stock markets or equities could be in for a correction possibly next year:

Among the speakers on YouTube I thought this guy Alisdair McLeod was among the most credible. Because he doesn't sensationalize anything & doesn't predict $10 or $20,000 Gold. He jus says it will go up & last year accurately predicted the current price rises we're witnessing today with gold & silver.

But he gives credible reasons based on sound logical economic analysis based on his experience as a banker.

josephine, you really dont need to listen to these people although they do repackage some info decently. All year long, we've known the fed would have to cut interest eventually or the economy will shit the bed. The latest they'll do this is September because of the election benefit to biden. We also know when this happens, the dollar will devalue and metals will go up. China knows this too and is moving out of a soon to be devalued dollar. Its not rocket science.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on May 21, 2024, 12:48:04 PMjosephine, you really dont need to listen to these people although they do repackage some info decently. All year long, we've known the fed would have to cut interest eventually or the economy will shit the bed. The latest they'll do this is September because of the election benefit to biden. We also know when this happens, the dollar will devalue and metals will go up. China knows this too and is moving out of a soon to be devalued dollar. Its not rocket science.

They say usu the coming summer months will be a slow time for metals until the fall when metal prices should move up more dramatically.

This is what happened last year.

So if that is any indication gold & silver may stall or go sideways for now & then move up come September right through the fall  end of 2024 and early in 2025.

By then gold might surpass $2600 or be in that range.

Maybe silver will be closing in on $34-36 an ounce in 2024? $36- $40 in 2025?

But later in 2025 and after all bets are off & things could get wonky or go haywire. That's when prices could shoot up quite rapidly right into 2026.

...sound about right?

That's just my hunch.

JOE

Hey L okmeer, here's a YT video I just saw from an Industry Expert/Insider who agrees with your idea that Platinum is 'The New Gold' and the place ta be, eh?

Here's a full interview:

His premise rests on the hybrid vehicle industry & the emerging hydrogen energy sector.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on May 21, 2024, 01:56:11 PMThey say usu the coming summer months will be a slow time for metals until the fall when metal prices should move up more dramatically.

This is what happened last year.

So if that is any indication gold & silver may stall or go sideways for now & then move up come September right through the fall  end of 2024 and early in 2025.

By then gold might surpass $2600 or be in that range.

Maybe silver will be closing in on $34-36 an ounce in 2024? $36- $40 in 2025?

But later in 2025 and after all bets are off & things could get wonky or go haywire. That's when prices could shoot up quite rapidly right into 2026.

...sound about right?

That's just my hunch.

I say the same pattern will hold. It will continue a steady climb with very short terms of stagnating. In 3 months, silver has increased about $10. No reason to think another $3 to $5 isnt likely.