The best topic

Replies: 9983
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:58:16 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Crazy videos n shit Post them here!

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 20, 2023, 06:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Malik

Quote from: Herman on July 10, 2024, 10:18:23 PMCrazies like hanging out at big stores.
Especially Walmart. There's tons of videos on youtube where they're fighting in there and stuff.

Lokmar

Quote from: Malik on July 11, 2024, 02:41:42 PMEspecially Walmart. There's tons of videos on youtube where they're fighting in there and stuff.

I refuse to go to Walmarts in my area. I might twice per year IF they have a great sale on race tires for the ZLE.

Herman

Quote from: Malik on July 11, 2024, 02:41:42 PMEspecially Walmart. There's tons of videos on youtube where they're fighting in there and stuff.
It aint as bad here, but ya there are some weirdos at Walmart Canada.

Malik

I only go to Walmart for the cheap ice cream prices.

Malik

Animals have real heart and are far more courageous than many humans. That dog has stones standing up to an animal that could most likely kill it if it wanted.

formosan

Quote from: Malik on July 19, 2024, 05:21:08 AM

Animals have real heart and are far more courageous than many humans. That dog has stones standing up to an animal that could most likely kill it if it wanted.
That's a small grizzly bear, but it could still kill any dog..

Our dog was a collie and yellow lab mix......when we took her camping she would chase away black bears, elk, and cougars.....all of which could have killed her.
too old to be a fashionista

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Funny Funny x 2 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: Dove on July 19, 2024, 12:20:34 PM

My email notification sound is still "Kawawa".

I thought about replacing it with "We finally beat medicare!" but it just isn't as funny sounding.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

Malik

Quote from: formosan on July 19, 2024, 12:15:06 PMThat's a small grizzly bear, but it could still kill any dog..

Our dog was a collie and yellow lab mix......when we took her camping she would chase away black bears, elk, and cougars.....all of which could have killed her.
That's just my point. Animals are badass courageous.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Dove

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Malik on July 19, 2024, 05:21:08 AM

Too bad that dude didnt have a gun, he could have shot that fukin bear dead. I sure the fuk would have!

However, if some soy cunt tried to stop me, I would wait till the bear killed that fucker FIRST!

Dove

God he is such a creep. That little girl is SO uncomfortable.

"Hey little girl....I love your ears...*heavy breathing*"  :facepalm:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on July 21, 2024, 12:33:31 PMToo bad that dude didnt have a gun, he could have shot that fukin bear dead. I sure the fuk would have!

However, if some soy cunt tried to stop me, I would wait till the bear killed that fucker FIRST!

I think you need a certain kind of gun or else you'll just piss it off shooting it.

Uhg I hate bears.

Dove