The best topic

Replies: 9983
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:58:16 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Crazy videos n shit Post them here!

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 20, 2023, 06:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on July 21, 2024, 12:39:03 PMI think you need a certain kind of gun or else you'll just piss it off shooting it.

Uhg I hate bears.

https://www.americanrifleman.org/content/nine-things-you-didn-t-know-about-the-magnum-research-desert-eagle/

"The Desert Eagle, on the other hand, employs a gas-operated action comparable to the AK-47 rifle with a multi-lug rotary bolt similar to that of an AR-15 rifle, minus the bolt carrier."

Mine is ported like the one in the pic. The concussion from the barrel ports freaks people out the first time they shoot it because it travels through their head.  :crampe:

Anywho, a 44 magnum would drop that sized fukin bear in a heartbeat!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Dove

When my man wakes up, I'm gonna troll him with this and show him this video and start telling him how much I'd love a necklace made out of his man juice.

Since we can't have any children together.  I'm gonna beg him for a "cummy bear" necklace for my birthday.

:crampe:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on July 21, 2024, 01:12:54 PM

When my man wakes up, I'm gonna troll him with this and show him this video and start telling him how much I'd love a necklace made out of his man juice.

Since we can't have any children together.  I'm gonna beg him for a "cummy bear" necklace for my birthday.

:crampe:

"How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days"
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Never before released video of 9/11 taken by a Japanese tourist.

priscilla1961

My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on July 26, 2024, 11:47:09 PMNever before released video of 9/11 taken by a Japanese tourist.

We should have nuked Mecca off the planet.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Herman

Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

WARNING

So damn cute you might explode into candy

Herman

Oerdin

This is kind of crazy when you think about how much it costs to eat at restaurants in the U.S. and especially California these days.  This is a curry restaurant in Japan serving Japanese style curry and rice dishes.  The most expensive item on the menu is $6.88 while the cheapest is $4.13.

The cost of living in Japan is just so much lower plus there is no crime.

https://fortune.com/2024/08/21/california-braces-for-possible-ultra-rare-august-snow/

formosan

Quote from: Oerdin on August 22, 2024, 04:14:37 AMThis is kind of crazy when you think about how much it costs to eat at restaurants in the U.S. and especially California these days.  This is a curry restaurant in Japan serving Japanese style curry and rice dishes.  The most expensive item on the menu is $6.88 while the cheapest is $4.13.

https://fortune.com/2024/08/21/california-braces-for-possible-ultra-rare-august-snow/
When I was a child, Japan was one of the most expensive developed countries......now it's among the least expensive developed nations.
too old to be a fashionista

Lokmar

Quote from: Oerdin on August 22, 2024, 04:14:37 AMThis is kind of crazy when you think about how much it costs to eat at restaurants in the U.S. and especially California these days.  This is a curry restaurant in Japan serving Japanese style curry and rice dishes.  The most expensive item on the menu is $6.88 while the cheapest is $4.13.

One of my sons went to Japan 2 years ago. He had a great time but he said he couldnt handle living there. Everyone is far too conformist.

formosan

Quote from: Lokmar on August 22, 2024, 09:49:55 AMOne of my sons went to Japan 2 years ago. He had a great time but he said he couldnt handle living there. Everyone is far too conformist.
The nail that sticks out gets hammered back in......and it's the same in all East Asian nations.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

Oliver the Second

Brent

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List