The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Crazy videos n shit Post them here!

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 20, 2023, 06:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Rancidmilko

There\'s always a bigger fish.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Rancidmilko

Rancidmilko

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Rancidmilko

Rancidmilko

What do Russians do when they go to the beach?

Play volleyball?

Have a picnic?

Collect seashells?

Or....

formosan

I occasionally see some entertaining short videos.....but I forget to post them.
too old to be a fashionista

Herman

A 17-year-old Coloured female high school student was arrested and a White female high school teacher was placed on leave after the pair engaged in a vicious fight this week in a Tallahassee, Florida, school cafeteria that was recorded on cellphone video.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

But, but, but....

Multiculturalism works, damnit!  I'm crying in my organically sourced, locally grown, non-GMO, soy almond latte.

You're all racists!
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on September 20, 2024, 09:41:03 PMA 17-year-old Coloured female high school student was arrested and a White female high school teacher was placed on leave after the pair engaged in a vicious fight this week in a Tallahassee, Florida, school cafeteria that was recorded on cellphone video.

WTF do you expect? Stupid tattoo'd white whore teaching in a school full of junglebunnies. FA/FO.

Lokmar

Quote from: Rancidmilko on September 19, 2024, 01:23:57 PMWhat do Russians do when they go to the beach?

Play volleyball?

Have a picnic?

Collect seashells?

Or....

I wish that wasnt real. I also wish it blew up.

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman on September 20, 2024, 09:41:03 PMA 17-year-old Coloured female high school student was arrested and a White female high school teacher was placed on leave after the pair engaged in a vicious fight this week in a Tallahassee, Florida, school cafeteria that was recorded on cellphone video.

That white is soooooooo unprofessional. She should find a new career.

Shen Li

Quote from: Rancidmilko on September 19, 2024, 01:23:57 PMWhat do Russians do when they go to the beach?

Play volleyball?

Have a picnic?

Collect seashells?

Or....

They thought it had vodka inside of it.