Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Crazy videos n shit Post them here!

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 20, 2023, 06:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rancidmilko

There\'s always a bigger fish.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Rancidmilko

Rancidmilko

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Rancidmilko

Rancidmilko

What do Russians do when they go to the beach?

Play volleyball?

Have a picnic?

Collect seashells?

Or....

formosan

I occasionally see some entertaining short videos.....but I forget to post them.
too old to be a fashionista

Herman

A 17-year-old Coloured female high school student was arrested and a White female high school teacher was placed on leave after the pair engaged in a vicious fight this week in a Tallahassee, Florida, school cafeteria that was recorded on cellphone video.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

But, but, but....

Multiculturalism works, damnit!  I'm crying in my organically sourced, locally grown, non-GMO, soy almond latte.

You're all racists!
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on September 20, 2024, 09:41:03 PMA 17-year-old Coloured female high school student was arrested and a White female high school teacher was placed on leave after the pair engaged in a vicious fight this week in a Tallahassee, Florida, school cafeteria that was recorded on cellphone video.

WTF do you expect? Stupid tattoo'd white whore teaching in a school full of junglebunnies. FA/FO.

Lokmar

Quote from: Rancidmilko on September 19, 2024, 01:23:57 PMWhat do Russians do when they go to the beach?

Play volleyball?

Have a picnic?

Collect seashells?

Or....

I wish that wasnt real. I also wish it blew up.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman on September 20, 2024, 09:41:03 PMA 17-year-old Coloured female high school student was arrested and a White female high school teacher was placed on leave after the pair engaged in a vicious fight this week in a Tallahassee, Florida, school cafeteria that was recorded on cellphone video.

That white is soooooooo unprofessional. She should find a new career.

Shen Li

Quote from: Rancidmilko on September 19, 2024, 01:23:57 PMWhat do Russians do when they go to the beach?

Play volleyball?

Have a picnic?

Collect seashells?

Or....

They thought it had vodka inside of it.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Odinson

Those guys could be sailors and might have disabled it.

They might know what type of mine it is and know that it cannot be triggered in those conditions.

Some of them need a large metallic object to run into them... Magnetically triggered.
Or they need a very powerful clunk.

Some of them become disabled when they detach from their mooring.

Could be a dummy mine the minelayers put in place to confuse everybody... In which case the casing is plastic.

It didnt detonate... Potential danger successfully removed.