The best topic

Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Interesting commentary on the Maui fires

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 21, 2023, 01:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 22, 2023, 06:03:19 PMI feel bad on the part of people losing their lives and their homes

I do not feel bad for any vermin cockroach of a liberal who voted for this asshole and is now getting what they voted for

Elections have consequences. Reap what you sow.

Don't lose your humanity over politics.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on August 22, 2023, 06:08:37 PMDon't lose your humanity over politics.

i'm not.

But I don't feel sorry for people who are helping destroy this country

If you voted for Biden and your house burned down and he fucks you over you have no one to blame but yourself

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 22, 2023, 06:16:50 PMi'm not.

But I don't feel sorry for people who are helping destroy this country

If you voted for Biden and your house burned down and he fucks you over you have no one to blame but yourself

Well if you own a house and have a mortgage it is compulsory to have mortgage insurance but those people on Maui will find it hard because they have no ID and all the papers. This will take longer.

Hawaiian natives are pretty broke before the fires.

Also I saw one Hawaiian woman say she now has 3 families living in her 3 bedroom place...

Also the aid isn't getting through to the people but I am sure it's slowly recovering but it will take months and months. They need shelter and food immediately.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on August 22, 2023, 07:04:35 PMWell if you own a house and have a mortgage it is compulsory to have mortgage insurance but those people on Maui will find it hard because they have no ID and all the papers. This will take longer.

Hawaiian natives are pretty broke before the fires.

Also I saw one Hawaiian woman say she now has 3 families living in her 3 bedroom place...

Also the aid isn't getting through to the people but I am sure it's slowly recovering but it will take months and months. They need shelter and food immediately.

Interestingly enough, Hawaii is one of the bluest states in the union.

My point is, after decades of dedication to the party why cant the administration find it within themselves to assist them with the same level of zeal as they choose to do with a country thousands of miles away?

My comments don't lack humanity, my comments serve as a call to these poor mislead souls to wake the fuck up before it's too late. For all of us.

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

See what I mean about these fucking cocksuckers?

I hope you all get a good look at this shit, which is why I'm allowing the spam to stay

can't even have a fucking serious conversation about a horrid tradegy without some drooling TDS tardling from the other-side being a complete dipshit about themselves
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Gremlin

Fuck You! Fuck You! x 1 Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 22, 2023, 08:47:26 PMSee what I mean about these fucking cocksuckers?

I hope you all get a good look at this shit, which is why I'm allowing the spam to stay

can't even have a fucking serious conversation about a horrid tradegy without some drooling TDS tardling from the other-side being a complete dipshit about themselves

Your left wingers are deranged... my condolences.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on August 22, 2023, 08:59:30 PMYour left wingers are deranged... my condolences.

It's fucking awful. This is why there can be no peaceful coexistence with them.

that's what the whole "admin sucks cock" troll was about. To be as big of a drooling fucking annoying dipshit as they allow those wankstains to be. it worked. I made those crybabies freak out and break their own set of standards when I deployed their own tactics against them.

Gremlin

Fuck You! Fuck You! x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 22, 2023, 09:02:44 PMIt's fucking awful. This is why there can be no peaceful coexistence with them.

that's what the whole "admin sucks cock" troll was about. To be as big of a drooling fucking annoying dipshit as they allow those wankstains to be. it worked. I made those crybabies freak out and break their own set of standards when I deployed their own tactics against them.

From now on just delete his pictures.

The left wing needs culling over the globe. Get rid of the nutters who don't really fit in with normal social behaviour.

- Andy Warhol

Gremlin

Is the left wing in the room with you now?

Lokmar

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Gremlin

Do you need someone to come give you a big comely MAGA man hug?

Don't be afraid to ask big boi.