Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Interesting commentary on the Maui fires

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 21, 2023, 01:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

I bet you'd scoot like a dog over what you couldnt lap up in hopes your gaping asshole would suck up the rest! Faggit assed faggit!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Gremlin

Any interest in taking an at home are you a Karen test?

caskur

When are going to boot the interlopers Biggie..

Let's not have idiots here.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Herman

Quote from: Gremlin on August 22, 2023, 10:59:56 PM

Something negative about Trump in a thread that has nothing to do with his presidency. I have an idea who you are.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 22, 2023, 10:55:02 PM

Fuck that alzeimers puppet.

I hope he has a stroke asap. He's screwed America with the help of the Deep State.
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Even CNN are now grudgingly admitting Donald Trump will likely beat Bidet at the 2024 election. That's why all the scare about a new Covid variant; they need the lockdowns and mail in ballots to stand a hope  in hell of stealing the election again.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

If Trump is falsely imprisoned or barred from the election, I hope the US gets nuked by China.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on August 22, 2023, 11:45:49 PMWhen are going to boot the interlopers Biggie..

Let's not have idiots here.

I'm a strong advocate of free speech as are most of our conservative base. A fact maggots like admongo and Co. take advantage of and use against us frequently

but here he's going to be on a very short leash if he continues.

I shit all over buttercup factory in response to the libtard antics because buttercup factory was a toilet to begin with.

The same will not hold true here.

DKG

FEMA officials stay at $1,000-per-night luxury Maui hotels on 'other side of the island' while taxpayers foot the bill.

Lokmar

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on August 23, 2023, 05:44:30 AMIf Trump is falsely imprisoned or barred from the election, I hope the US gets nuked by China.

Me too! I hope they start with Cali and Illinois. Fucking disgusting, ungodly,  and corrupt country that we've become!