News:

SMF - Just Installed!

 

The best topic

*

Replies: 682
Total votes: : 2

Last post: April 03, 2024, 12:06:45 PM
Re: DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRE... by deadskinmask

avatar_DKG

Modern education creates marxists

Started by DKG, August 21, 2023, 06:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DKG

The existing topic is lined out.

A Portland, Oregon, school district recently issued new "equitable grading" practices that will require teachers to accept late work without penalty and refrain from giving students zeros, even if they are caught cheating, according to documents obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

A new district handout titled "Portland Public Schools Equitable Grading Practices Summary" highlights the district's "rationale" for implementing a so-called "equitable" approach to grading students' class performance.

The district explained that its new grading practices would be based on Joe Feldman's book, "Grading for Equity," which provides a framework based on three pillars — "accurate, bias-resistant, and motivational."

Parents Defending Education's outreach director Erika Sanzi told the Washington Free Beacon that the district's framework would harm students.

"These equitable grading policies, however well intended, are a disaster for the students who struggle most and for the students who need accelerated coursework," Sanzi said.

Oerdin

As if lower standards will actually help minority communities.  News flash, it won't.

Herman

A Virginia high school student was pulled out of school by his parents over a controversy involving a school policy that said he couldn't fly American flags from the back of his pickup truck.

Bedford County, Virginia, student Christopher Hartless had his parking pass revoked from Staunton River High School after he refused to remove large American flags from the back of his truck.

You're Gross! You're Gross! x 1 View List

DKG

A teacher and principal at an elementary school in Florida have been placed on paid administrative leave after parents learned that the school held an assembly about low test scores for black students only.

On August 18, Bunnell Elementary School in Flagler County, Florida, held two separate presentations about low test scores, one for black fourth-graders and one for black fifth-graders. Flagler County School Board Chair Cheryl Massaro admitted that the presentation was intended for "African-American students that scored below a three on testing," but Flagler Schools coordinator of communications Jason Wheeler later confirmed that only black students attended, regardless of their test scores.

At the assembly, school officials attempted to encourage students to participate actively in school so as to improve their performance on tests. To up the stakes, they even challenged students to compete against one another in math and English and language arts, promising that the winners of the competition would then receive a free meal from McDonald's.


Herman


Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.) went viral on Tuesday for reading R-rated excerpts from sexually graphic books.

At a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on so-called "book bans" and censorship, Kennedy masterfully proved why some books just don't belong on school library shelves. Kennedy showed that if the books are too obscene for the Senate, then they're too obscene for school.

Kennedy read from "All Boys Aren't Blue" and "Gender Queer," two books that have become key flash points in the debate about "book bans." He recited:

All Boys Aren't Blue: "I put some lube on and got him on his knees, and I began to slide into him from behind. I pulled out of him and kissed him while he masturbated. He asked me to turn over while he slipped a condom on himself. This was my a** and I was struggling to imagine someone inside me. He got on top and slowly inserted himself into me. It was the worst pain I think I have ever felt in my life. Eventually, I felt a mix of pleasure with the pain."

Gender Queer: "I got a new strap-on harness today. I can't wait to put it on you. It will fit my favorite dildo perfectly. You will look so hot. I can't wait to have your c**k in my mouth. I'm going to give you the b***job of your life, then I want you inside of me."

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on September 13, 2023, 10:56:56 PMSen. John Kennedy (R-La.) went viral on Tuesday for reading R-rated excerpts from sexually graphic books.

At a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on so-called "book bans" and censorship, Kennedy masterfully proved why some books just don't belong on school library shelves. Kennedy showed that if the books are too obscene for the Senate, then they're too obscene for school.

Kennedy read from "All Boys Aren't Blue" and "Gender Queer," two books that have become key flash points in the debate about "book bans." He recited:

All Boys Aren't Blue: "I put some lube on and got him on his knees, and I began to slide into him from behind. I pulled out of him and kissed him while he masturbated. He asked me to turn over while he slipped a condom on himself. This was my a** and I was struggling to imagine someone inside me. He got on top and slowly inserted himself into me. It was the worst pain I think I have ever felt in my life. Eventually, I felt a mix of pleasure with the pain."

Gender Queer: "I got a new strap-on harness today. I can't wait to put it on you. It will fit my favorite dildo perfectly. You will look so hot. I can't wait to have your c**k in my mouth. I'm going to give you the b***job of your life, then I want you inside of me."

Now Aidsman wants to suck Kennedy's cawk!!!!

DKG


Thiel

Seattle Public Schools has made no secret of its identitarian leanings, noting in its 2019-2024 strategic plan that it is focused on "ensuring racial equity in our educational system, unapologetically address[ing] the needs of students of color who are further from educational justice, and work[ing] to undo the legacies of racism in our educational system."

To this end, SPS appears to be singularly focused on helping one group of students.

"By focusing on students of color who are furthest from educational justice, especially African American males, we will make the greatest progress toward our collective vision," says the strategic plan. "We believe that an intentional focus on African American males will ultimately benefit every student."

Accommodation of black male students apparently entails divorcing them from desirable traits and convincing them that such traits are racist.

Now, they are dictating English students allegedly taught a love for reading and writing is 'white supremacy'.
gay, conservative and proud

Brent

A California professor suggested that it might be racist to be a Taylor Swift fan. The professor, who is no stranger to controversy, made the suggestion after the Kansas City Chiefs' Super Bowl victory over the San Francisco 49ers, according to the New York Post.

Melina Abdullah is a professor of Pan-African Studies at California State University, Los Angeles. She decided to take her views about Taylor Swift to X after the Super Bowl, where she wrote: "Why do I feel like it's slightly racist to be a Taylor Swift fan?"

According to Abdullah's X bio, she is a "Professor of Pan-African Studies at Cal State LA, #BlackLivesMatter organizer, Pan-Africanist, Hip Hop scholar, daughter of God, womanist, truth-teller, mama." The New York Post also noted that she is a co-founder of the Black Lives Matter's Los Angeles chapter.

Not long after, she followed up her original post with a second one, which read: "Why do I feel like this was some right-wing, white-supremacist conspiracy?!?! Booooooo!!!! #SuperBowl."
https://twitter.com/DocMellyMel/status/1756888399430942901?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1756888399430942901%7Ctwgr%5Efe8e4b63ece15c6b8e83d32823dcc981ad175dda%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fca-professor-says-being-a-swift-fan-is-slightly-racist-chiefs-winning-super-bowl-is-a-white-supremacist-conspiracy


Lokmar

BWAAAHAHAHAHA! Trailor Tramp is RAYCISMZES??????  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

Maybe she needs to get gang banged by a buncha niggers to prove she's on her kneez for da blak pee peez!  :crampe:

The rest of the world can fuk itself with all this bullshit.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 25, 2024, 03:56:55 PMBWAAAHAHAHAHA! Trailor Tramp is RAYCISMZES??????  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

Maybe she needs to get gang banged by a buncha niggers to prove she's on her kneez for da blak pee peez!  :crampe:

The rest of the world can fuk itself with all this bullshit.

Yup.

Your Trump is a horribly racist man Lokmeer!

We definitely need less racism in American education fo sho!
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: JOE on February 25, 2024, 04:19:47 PMYup.

Your Trump is a horribly racist man Lokmeer!

We definitely need less racism in American education fo sho!

Why do you say Truump is racist?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Thiel

Quote from: caskur on February 25, 2024, 04:39:14 PMWhy do you say Truump is racist?
My boyfriend Jo Jo is great in bed but he knows nothing about American politics.
gay, conservative and proud

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on February 25, 2024, 04:19:47 PMYup.

Your Trump is a horribly racist man Lokmeer!

We definitely need less racism in American education fo sho!
Sweetie, you mean Joe Biden is a horribly racist man. Donald Trump has always wanted opportunities for African-Americans.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

#14
Quote from: JOE on February 25, 2024, 04:19:47 PMYup.

Your Trump is a horribly racist man Lokmeer!

We definitely need less racism in American education fo sho!

Meanwhile, Jesse Jackson said he was a great friend to black Americans and Tyson STILL loves him to death.

josephine, I'm racist, and as a racist I can tell you, Trump aint.

Anyway, if you dont vote biden, you aint black!