Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

How dead is BF?

Started by Frood, August 19, 2023, 11:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

reaps the honest

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 20, 2023, 11:41:24 AMthey had 14 guests tho!

Yeah,they are all ex flamers just waiting for the right time to join lolololololol,
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

DKG

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 20, 2023, 01:00:21 PMYeah,they are all ex flamers just waiting for the right time to join lolololololol,
As soon as the moment is right, they will register and start posting.  :s_laugh:
Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

BumaholeCrunchiesSmoothie

Best forum on the internet? dead?? hardly some are actual on vacation living their lives. Like seriously people. Come mid September BF will have over a 100 active posters or more I guarantee it. The guests/lurkers will be well over a 1,000.

Biggie Smiles

They're gonna have a million billion guests

And friendly smileys too!

And and and anti poop measures so fat lily doesn't get mad
Sad Sad x 1 View List

BumaholeCrunchiesSmoothie

My girl my Queen isn't fat. How dare you say that about the most beautiful woman in all the forums combined. She has been is still on a miracle diet.. you have no clue what she even looks like today. The sex we have...oh my gosh darnit you can't even imagine the things she does to me in bed. My cock hasn't had it this good.. best pussy ever Biggie. I don't even need to eat actual meat anymore she is all the meat I need in my life. So delicious and refreshing since she does new things to me and herself all the time. You're so jealous.
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

I hear 50 cent will be moderating the entertainment board and the sumo sisters will be dancing the poll for dollar bills and sour patches

Any truth to these rumors?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 20, 2023, 02:04:39 PMI hear 50 cent will be moderating the entertainment board and the sumo sisters will be dancing the poll for dollar bills and sour patches

Any truth to these rumors?
All true.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on August 20, 2023, 03:00:21 AMGone are the days where every single post must stay up forever.
If indeed they ever existed in the first place. That was a big part of the reason behind BH's trajectory and it's one BF is echoing now. Grant a shit-flinging monkey any kind of notoriety and they'll continue to fling shit. It works for a while, but eventually people find better uses for their time.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview