Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

What the hell is going on in Virgina?

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 23, 2023, 05:00:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver the Second

"school administrators told him he needed to take them down because it was a distraction"

All-American boy with an American flag - a distraction

Tranny waving a rainbow flag - stunning and brave

Yes, libtardism really is that sick.

Biggie Smiles

They are fucking sick

the left does not believe in personal liberty

liberty is what the party has sanctioned as liberty

we saw that unfold in 3D/Surround Sound during the whole Christian baker fiasco when two disgustingly repugnant and perverse sexual deviants walked into his shop demanding he use his talents to placate their gross abomination for a fake marriage.

Reggie Essent

It's no coincidence that a lot of Deep State parasite scum federal "workers" live in northern Virginia.  Deep State = Leftism = Tyranny.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 23, 2023, 05:24:09 PMThey are fucking sick

the left does not believe in personal liberty

liberty is what the party has sanctioned as liberty

we saw that unfold in 3D/Surround Sound during the whole Christian baker fiasco when two disgustingly repugnant and perverse sexual deviants walked into his shop demanding he use his talents to placate their gross abomination for a fake marriage.

Interestingly enough, I just reargued that case with Miss Lily at BF to prove that she is a Statist/Fascist.  I got her to admit that the State comes first and the freedom of the baker comes second for her.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 23, 2023, 05:31:23 PMInterestingly enough, I just reargued that case with Miss Lily at BF to prove that she is a Statist/Fascist.  I got her to admit that the State comes first and the freedom of the baker comes second for her.

Yeah, I've mushed that event in her's and that other cow's fat faces on several occasions.

And their only rebuttal was to claim that he is open for business and therefore has to serve everyone, personal convictions and matters of conscience be damned.

Their warped and decayed version of liberty means you must be a state drone in order to feed yourself and your family with your own God given talents

these people are devolved and fucking sick. Seriously

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 23, 2023, 05:35:22 PMYeah, I've mushed that event in her's and that other cow's fat faces on several occasions.

And their only rebuttal was to claim that he is open for business and therefore has to serve everyone, personal convictions and matters of conscience be damned.

Their warped and decayed version of liberty means you must be a state drone in order to feed yourself and your family with your own God given talents

these people are devolved and fucking sick. Seriously

Exactly so.  Lily calls forcing the baker to bake a cake for the homos as "freedom." 

It's gotta hurt their brains to believe tyranny is freedom.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 23, 2023, 05:40:48 PMExactly so.  Lily calls forcing the baker to bake a cake for the homos as "freedom." 

It's gotta hurt their brains to believe tyranny is freedom.

It's amazing how fat, ugly and stupid that woman is. Seriously.

Freedom for who? The repugnant shit pushing homos?

Cause conscription into activities which violate one's personal conscience  doesn't sound at all free to me in any context

Gremlin

We need more guns, racism and homophobia!

Fuck You! Fuck You! x 1 Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 2 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 23, 2023, 05:43:33 PMIt's amazing how fat, ugly and stupid that woman is. Seriously.

Freedom for who? The repugnant shit pushing homos?

Cause conscription into activities which violate one's personal conscience  doesn't sound at all free to me in any context

Bwa Hahahahaha!  They made a special thread at BF just for my little Quod Erat Demonstrandum to Lily about how she DOESN'T put freedom first.

I guess it's an attempt to lure my postings.

But yes, you're right.  The Leftist argument is that coercing the baker to make the homo cake is somehow freedom.  See, the homos should be free of any offense or non-affirmation of their homosexual identity.  That's the freedom the Lefties are talking about.  Left out of that equation is the freedom of the baker to not wish to have anything to do with what he himself considered deviant and abnormal.

It's that pesky "freedom of conscience" thingie Leftists have such a hard time with.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 23, 2023, 06:26:51 PMBwa Hahahahaha!  They made a special thread at BF just for my little Quod Erat Demonstrandum to Lily about how she DOESN'T put freedom first.

I guess it's an attempt to lure my postings.

But yes, you're right.  The Leftist argument is that coercing the baker to make the homo cake is somehow freedom.  See, the homos should be free of any offense or non-affirmation of their homosexual identity.  That's the freedom the Lefties are talking about.  Left out of that equation is the freedom of the baker to not wish to have anything to do with what he himself considered deviant and abnormal.

It's that pesky "freedom of conscience" thingie Leftists have such a hard time with.

Thinking for yourself is Orange Man Bad to those sniveling cretins

Cowardly replicas of whomever hands them their doctrine to propagate
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

If this kid covered his truck in rainbow flags and dildos, he'd be a national hero!

Herman

Oerdin

During Obama teacher training programs were poisoned with radical leftist none sense and Trump was to clueless to do anything about it.  No the mentally corrupted are in the classrooms and administration so this is what we get.  Obama 2as by far the most damaging president we have had in a long time.