Replies: 7376
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Flat earth vs round earth commentary and supporting information

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 23, 2023, 11:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

I am neither an advocate in favor of or against flat earth but I'd like to see a debate unfold on the matter

so I'm starting off with a video I saw of a pilot giving his perspective on this matter.

what are your thoughts D ?

any other flat earthers in the room?

https://youtu.be/xaRxOesKIyg?si=uaNnsKYjsRbuVtbg

Herman

That video is almost twelve minutes long. I have a five minute attention span, max.

Reggie Essent

Aww fuck.  It's not like I remember what I was saying in the Shoutbox.  I was just riffing on standard geology and physics and shit.

Although what I was saying about the Indian Ocean is true.  There is a Gravity Hole there in the middle of ocean off the southwest coast of the Indian subcontinent where the earth itself is dented.  I just read a white paper on the subject a few weeks ago.

I like weird shit like that.

Biggie Smiles

Herman

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Just ignore it. 

I remember telling Peachy years ago to just ignore the nose hole troll -- but he never could.

My guess is that if he had taken my advice, way back at Valhalla, you would have tired of the troll eventually and given it up.

Of course, you are a relentless motherfucker, so maybe not.

But what is wanted here is the same reaction y'all got from BF. Bannings and goderation.  Then the little coups can be counted and the cycle goes on and on again.

I'm not really a part of this board war.  I was dark for a long time and came back to this latest board drama.  I really don't give a fuck.

Agree Agree x 1 View List

deadskinmask

heres my flat earth thred - https://thebluecashew.net/index.php/topic,15153.0.html

if you believe we live on a ball then you believe we're orbiting the sun at 66,600 miles per hour.... and we rest at 66.6 degrees on our "axis".... and curvature drops at a rate of .666 feet per mile squared.... and the arctic circle is at latitude 66.6.... and the antarctic circle is at 66.6 longitude.... these same ppl will tell you we're the product of a giant explosion and we evolved from monkeys....

Herman

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 23, 2023, 11:22:04 PMJust ignore it. 

I remember telling Peachy years ago to just ignore the nose hole troll -- but he never could.

My guess is that if he had taken my advice, way back at Valhalla, you would have tired of the troll eventually and given it up.

But what is wanted here is the same reaction y'all got from BF. Bannings and goderation.  Then the little coups can be counted and the cycle goes on and on again.

I'm not really a part of this board war.  I was dark for a long time and came back to this latest board drama.  I really don't give a fuck.

I am just pointing out that Apegirl is here to post about a seventy seven year old man who's cock he wants to suck. I aint into flat earth as a topic, but is frickin exciting compared to that repetitive snowflake who pays forum owner's to ban folks who make him cry.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 23, 2023, 11:22:56 PMheres my flat earth thred - https://thebluecashew.net/index.php/topic,15153.0.html

if you believe we live on a ball then you believe we're orbiting the sun at 66,600 miles per hour.... and we rest at 66.6 degrees on our "axis".... and curvature drops at a rate of .666 feet per mile squared.... and the arctic circle is at latitude 66.6.... and the antarctic circle is at 66.6 longitude.... these same ppl will tell you we're the product of a giant explosion and we evolved from monkeys....

So round earth is the mark of the beast or something? 666 ?

deadskinmask

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 23, 2023, 11:29:45 PMSo round earth is the mark of the beast or something? 666 ?

no, man.... nothing like that.... Jesus can save you on a ball OR a plate.... they just want you to know whos team they play for.... artists sign their work....

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 23, 2023, 11:35:01 PMno, man.... nothing like that.... Jesus can save you on a ball OR a plate.... they just want you to know whos team they play for.... artists sign their work....

interesting how all of those parameters work themselves to be the mark of the beast - 666

I'm going to do some more reading on this as I find that many instances to be more than just coincidence

deadskinmask

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 24, 2023, 12:26:55 AMinteresting how all of those parameters work themselves to be the mark of the beast - 666

I'm going to do some more reading on this as I find that many instances to be more than just coincidence

thats a good idea, chief.... if you're actually interested, check this out too - The Book Of Enoch Chapter 2 through Chapter 5.... imagine that you're God and you're trying to relate - "round earth isn't a thing, spinning around in space isn't a thing, climate change isn't a thing and gravity isn't a thing" to someone who already knows the earth is flat and not rotating and hasn't ever heard of "climate change" or "gravity"....

https://sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe005.htm

the chapters are short and you can skip to the next chapter at the bottom of each one.... chapter 5 is the longest one and its still pretty short....

caskur

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 23, 2023, 11:22:04 PMJust ignore it. 

They just about drive me nuts. This ridiculousness goes around in mind numbing circles. I would ban admin and the other two women, Oak and Lotus because I genuinely fear for Joodogs mental health, I certainly fear for mine. He wastes so much time with haters and that isn't healthy.

It might seem like I am insulting Joo but this community is off to a good start and this place has great potential. It is already a place of descerning minds. There are drawcards here already but if they see Joo and Herman responding to the shitheads they won't sign up.

nothing wrong with a bit sledging but thin it out somewhat.

Admin needs to find another love interest, Joo isn't it and Oerdin is already taken.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol