Replies: 7376
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Flat earth vs round earth commentary and supporting information

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 23, 2023, 11:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

666 isn't a mark of the devil, it is man's number.

Apparently 7 is God's number, a perfect number and because mankind are imperfect, man is 6 missing the mark. The fact it is written 666, it is for emphasis.

hthps
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

deadskinmask

yall don't really seem like yall enjoy talking about "conspiracies" and whatnot.... its cool.... i think they're fuckin fascinating though....

Frood

Virtually everything is a conspiracy in this existence. One or more people constantly trying to get a leg or legs over one or more people... then the rumpy pumpy squirt/s with no prophylactic or ones that actually work.

Everyone gets fucked by some motherfucker/s... 
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 23, 2023, 11:22:56 PMheres my flat earth thred - https://thebluecashew.net/index.php/topic,15153.0.html

if you believe we live on a ball then you believe we're orbiting the sun at 66,600 miles per hour.... and we rest at 66.6 degrees on our "axis".... and curvature drops at a rate of .666 feet per mile squared.... and the arctic circle is at latitude 66.6.... and the antarctic circle is at 66.6 longitude.... these same ppl will tell you we're the product of a giant explosion and we evolved from monkeys....

Would you like this thread merged back into that one?

deadskinmask

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 24, 2023, 12:28:23 PMWould you like this thread merged back into that one?

yeah.... thats a good idea.... you don't want too many "flat earth" threds.... believe me it draws some weirdos.... LOL....

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 24, 2023, 12:49:12 PMyeah.... thats a good idea.... you don't want too many "flat earth" threds.... believe me it draws some weirdos.... LOL....
I have noticed. Just kidding.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on August 24, 2023, 12:51:22 PMI have noticed. Just kidding.

are you gonna come get weird with us? i know "flat earth" isn't really a financial matter.... but you might wanna invest in a pancake house or a pizza parlor one day.... so it might help motivate you....
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 24, 2023, 12:56:00 PMare you gonna come get weird with us? i know "flat earth" isn't really a financial matter.... but you might wanna invest in a pancake house or a pizza parlor one day.... so it might help motivate you....
I have nothing to contribute to this thread. I do read some of your flat earth posts though.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on August 24, 2023, 01:12:48 PMI have nothing to contribute to this thread. I do read some of your flat earth posts though.

its not of much consequence either way.... i only ponder "topography, geography and whatnot" because i have everything else figured the fuck out....

caskur

We live on a round sphere and every star and planet is the same, round ball...Anyone who thinks otherwise is an undereducated person who needs to go back to primary school and redo it.

:honored:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

deadskinmask

Quote from: Brent on August 31, 2023, 10:22:13 PMDSM, good seeing you here. It is me, Iron Horse Jockey.

whazzup, man. good to see you too.... i came by to yell at blazor but its so nice not having seamonkey in every thred that i haven't gotten around to leaving yet....  :crampe: