Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Flat earth vs round earth commentary and supporting information

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 23, 2023, 11:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask on September 01, 2023, 06:58:35 AMwhazzup, man. good to see you too.... i came by to yell at blazor but its so nice not having seamonkey in every thred that i haven't gotten around to leaving yet....  :crampe:

Sewer Monkey is absolutely worthless

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 01, 2023, 11:43:17 AMSewer Monkey is absolutely worthless

Ohh, I dunno.... the wrinkly little rockspider serves as an admirable example of how NOT tp behave... :crampe:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 06, 2023, 05:14:42 AMOhh, I dunno.... the wrinkly little rockspider serves as an admirable example of how NOT tp behave... :crampe:

I'm convinced he was kicked in the head by a mule when he was a child.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 06, 2023, 05:14:47 PMI'm convinced he was kicked in the head by a mule when he was a child.

Seriously!  I gave him the name Slopey because trying to engage him in any kind of discussion was like trying to argue with a broken bicycle.  You can usually tell when someone is pretending to be dumb, like the Lilys and Lotuses of the forums do -- or all of us do when playing out the troll line, to be honest -- but with Slopey, he really seems that genuinely dumb.

It's actually kind of sad because I remember the Seamajor that posted way, way back at Bad Yahoo where all the nerds hung out at the dawn of inter webs time.  If the modern Slopey is the same Seamajor that posted way back when, then some serious cognitive decline has gone on.

Just sayin'.

Herman

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 06, 2023, 05:30:33 PMSeriously!  I gave him the name Slopey because trying to engage him in any kind of discussion was like trying to argue with a broken bicycle.  You can usually tell when someone is pretending to be dumb, like the Lilys and Lotuses of the forums do -- or all of us do when playing out the troll line, to be honest -- but with Slopey, he really seems that genuinely dumb.

It's actually kind of sad because I remember the Seamajor that posted way, way back at Bad Yahoo where all the nerds hung out at the dawn of inter webs time.  If the modern Slopey is the same Seamajor that posted way back when, then some serious cognitive decline has gone on.

Just sayin'.
It is probably someone else. I heard Seamoron has always been retarded.

Oliver the Second

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List