Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Vivek Ends Krispy Kreme's career!

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 24, 2023, 05:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

My man is a viking!!!!!!!!

Viking Ramaswamy!

He needs his own thread for this performance! 

Reggie Essent

I like Vivek a lot.  I just wish he hadn't stole Obamy's line about being a skinny kid with a funny last name.  He should have known he'd get caught on that one.

Biggie Smiles

This guy convinced me within the first 2 minutes of him speaking

deadskinmask

vivek is okay.... but i think tim scott or larry elder would help more in the long term.... black ppl rarely see any positive role models in politics.... obama was a trainwreck and the democratic party is responsible for their current condition anyway.... you think conservatives hate liberals? wait till black ppl wake up to the soft bigotry of liberalism.... for the most part, the only black representation is in music, sports and entertainment.... you don't need an education for that line of work.... they need a better target than what they've been provided by liberal media and the mainstream....

Biggie Smiles

He wants to eliminate 75% of the federal leeches sucking their pathetic existence off the American tax payer

You know that bloated parasites like Oak who suck their pathetic existence off the American tax payer are going to hate him for that.

deadskinmask

i like that he said climate change is a hoax and fuck ukraine.... that was nice to hear....
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

He had one word for Zelensky

Fraud

you had me at hello, bro

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 24, 2023, 10:38:57 PMHe had one word for Zelensky

Fraud

you had me at hello, bro
He said that about Zelenshkyy? I like Vivik.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on August 24, 2023, 10:48:58 PMHe said that about Zelenshkyy? I like Vivik.

Go to the 1:16 mark on this video

Herman

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on August 24, 2023, 11:02:28 PMClapping.

that interview is outstanding

you should watch the whole thing.

If he's not the nominee he's going to be the VP.

Trump would be crazy not to pick him and from what I'm hearing in Trump's latest comments this is exactly who he wants by his side.

Biggie Smiles

THis commentary on the GOP debate was outstanding

when they said CHristine cant even control what he puts in his mouth how is he going to control policy I almost died laughing

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 24, 2023, 11:18:30 PMTHis commentary on the GOP debate was outstanding

when they said CHristine cant even control what he puts in his mouth how is he going to control policy I almost died laughing

That is a zinger.

Lokmar

Chris, Asa, and Mike are all irrelevant.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on August 25, 2023, 12:13:29 AMChris, Asa, and Mike are all irrelevant.
Establishment Republicans. They are like democRATs. They are stooges for wealth, and power.