News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Canadian Dairy Farmer has to dump milk...

Started by Frood, August 25, 2023, 05:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Even while a litre of milk in Canada costs upwards of 7 bucks...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Hvv2vjeOy3YE/

Fuck these motherfuckers in government. Stake them out naked on an ant hill and watch the ants feast on their flesh and screams.

...and just before they die from the sheer pain, bring in lobotomised grizzly bears, to tear them limb from limb albeit slowly...
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

They could easily increase demand by ensuring it did not taste like homo.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Shen Li

Reggie Essent

Why is milk so expensive in Canuckia?  I get a gallon of 2% for $2.99 here.

Something's fucked up there.

DKG

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 25, 2023, 12:12:46 PMWhy is milk so expensive in Canuckia?  I get a gallon of 2% for $2.99 here.

We have a federal dairy mmarketing board that controls the supply of milk in this country. There are less than 11,000 dairy farmers in Canada. A dairy permit with an accompanying quota is like a winning lottery ticket in Canada that can be handed down through genrations.

Dairy farmers have a strong lobby in Ottawa. They make a lot of money and do not want any foreign competition. It's good for them, but Canadians are forced to pay inflated prices for all dairy products because politicians in Canada are scared of the dairy lobby.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: DKG on August 25, 2023, 12:40:11 PMWe have a federal dairy mmarketing board that controls the supply of milk in this country. There are less than 11,000 dairy farmers in Canada. A dairy permit with an accompanying quota is like a winning lottery ticket in Canada that can be handed down through genrations.

Dairy farmers have a strong lobby in Ottawa. They make a lot of money and do not want any foreign competition. It's good for them, but Canadians are forced to pay inflated prices for all dairy products because politicians in Canada are scared of the dairy lobby.

That's messed up.  I think we have over 11,000 dairy farms in Wisconsin alone, and the milk I buy comes from a farm about 20 miles west of here.

I didn't know Canada was fucked up like that.  I thought they were just like us only more polite.

Oerdin

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 25, 2023, 12:12:46 PMWhy is milk so expensive in Canuckia?  I get a gallon of 2% for $2.99 here.

At the local Aldi's a gallon of 2% was $1.59 last I checked.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Oerdin on August 25, 2023, 09:44:51 PMAt the local Aldi's a gallon of 2% was $1.59 last I checked.

No shit?  Maybe I should drive over to Aldi next time.

I hate going to the store now because Bidenomics have fucked so much up.  A pack of Vienna Beef™ hot dogs (the best hot dogs in the world) is 7 bucks.  It was $3.50 three years ago.  I don't know how Democrats do math, but that's a 100% increase in price by my reckoning.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Herman

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 25, 2023, 01:38:45 PMThat's messed up.  I think we have over 11,000 dairy farms in Wisconsin alone, and the milk I buy comes from a farm about 20 miles west of here.

I didn't know Canada was fucked up like that.  I thought they were just like us only more polite.

There is one more detail about the dairy scam in Canada that the Seoul brother forgot to mention. More than half of this country's dairy farms are in Quebec. Quebec is the tail that wags the dog in Ottawa.

Herman

My boy has two kids. They go through a lot of milk. They spend a lot of money on milk, but Justine don't care.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview