Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Chinese Spying

Started by Gary Oak, February 01, 2013, 12:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I am curious what are Seoulbro's thought on this video ?

">

Does Seoulbro like that Canada loses a billion a month to Chinese spying and hopes that they ahve even more success against Canada and Canadians ?
For a guy who says he got laid over the weekend by a sexy white girl, I see you are right back to Asian guys. :lol:

Gary Oak

Avoiding the question Seoufag ?  This doesn't surprise me. Your silence is deafening...you idiot ... It says you are on Chinas side on the Chinese spying against Canada....which does not come as surprise at all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Avoiding the question Seoufag ?  This doesn't surprise me. Your silence is deafening...you idiot ... It says you are on Chinas side on the Chinese spying against Canada....which does not come as surprise at all.

Washington spies on it's allies. That's what big powers do.....they protect their own interests. What can ya do?

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Avoiding the question Seoufag ?  This doesn't surprise me. Your silence is deafening...you idiot ... It says you are on Chinas side on the Chinese spying against Canada....which does not come as surprise at all.

Washington spies on it's allies. That's what big powers do.....they protect their own interests. What can ya do?

We do not "spy". We covertly observe.   :twisted:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Eggsackly, just like every other country. ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Gary Oak wants to know why the deafening silence about the United States covert observing of other countries. :roll:

Gary Oak

Seoulfag sides wth Chna against the west [ which includes Canada ]  so typical of the traitor monkeys who enjoy the benefits of living in Canada and the more civil society we created while they secretly support China's efforts against Canada and Canadians.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Seoulfag sides wth Chna against the west [ which includes Canada ]  so typical of the traitor monkeys who enjoy the benefits of living in Canada and the more civil society we created while they secretly support China's efforts against Canada and Canadians.

What do you propose Canada do to stop it Oak? The USA does it too you know. Remember Edward Snowden?