News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7376
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Vivek Ramaswamy is the fucking man thread!

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 25, 2023, 02:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Having said that, details could come later. For me though, I like a plan to get where a candidate says they want to take us. DeSantis has that, so far Ramaswamy does not.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on August 26, 2023, 03:09:34 PMHe has a ten point manifesto, but I cannot find detailed plans for any of them like you will with the DeSantis campaign.
https://twitter.com/VivekGRamaswamy/status/1692267994490060817?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1692267994490060817%7Ctwgr%5Ea59886edede5aa782257dc50730d82032b541388%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rollingstone.com%2Fpolitics%2Fpolitics-news%2Fvivek-ramaswamy-2024-gop-candidate-1234810887%2F

Taking a point at random but happens to also be the first

How would you put together a plan for "God is Real"

I think that's more of a stance and he really doesn't have to do much there. Nor should he. All he needs to do is stop allowing the weaponization of federal agencies to hurt people of differing beliefs. Both religious and Political

and he's actually laid out a plan for that. Shut down the dept of Ed, The ATF and the FBI

deadskinmask

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 26, 2023, 03:08:30 PMthe last FAIR election was in 2016

and that's only because they were taken totally off guard.

They won't make that mistake twice

and yes, you will see the COVID playbook followed to the tee as it was immensely effective at supplying fake ballots to these fucking rodents

true enough but its okay.... i genuinely believe we're running headfirst into the tribulation and i see liberalism is party that its gonna embrace.... theres very little if any difference between your basic liberal and your average devil-worshipper....
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on August 26, 2023, 03:12:35 PMHaving said that, details could come later. For me though, I like a plan to get where a candidate says they want to take us. DeSantis has that, so far Ramaswamy does not.

Desantis disappointed me when he had to look in both directions before raising his hand

I didn't like that at all.

Now, he was able to save that to some extent in a recent interview where he says he objected to hand raising thing from the start (which he did, so I'll give him that) but I still dont see him coming off as strong as this guy

deadskinmask

vivek didn't hesitate to raise his hand.... the whole time.... it was like he said to himself "i don't give a fuck what they ask, my fuckin hand supports it"....  :crampe:

Reggie Essent

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 26, 2023, 03:15:03 PMtrue enough but its okay.... i genuinely believe we're running headfirst into the tribulation and i see liberalism is party that its gonna embrace.... theres very little if any difference between your basic liberal and your average devil-worshipper....

Modern Leftism has become a religion, like "Climate Change" where if you don't faithfully believe in the tenet, you are a heretic, a "Climate Denier."  That's why you can't debate Leftists anymore.  If you even question the tenets of their faith, you are a heretic that should be burned at the stake.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

DeSantis and Ramaswamy are snakes.

Vote Trump or go home.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 26, 2023, 03:20:53 PMModern Leftism has become a religion, like "Climate Change" where if you don't faithfully believe in the tenet, you are a heretic, a "Climate Denier."  That's why you can't debate Leftists anymore.  If you even question the tenets of their faith, you are a heretic that should be burned at the stake.

And you must believe without question and unconditionally!

Take for instance -- when they build their argument using the latest hurricane to hit California. The hysteria based mantra was 'something like this hasn't happened in 50 years'

so basically by your own argument it has happened. And if it did happen .. what caused it on that occasion and why didn't the 12 year clock start at that marker?

a question like that, while very reasonable and logic driven gets you branded some kind of heretic MAGA mule - EVEN if you are in 100% alignment on EVERY other issue

I'll give you another example. This one on a much smaller scale and alot closer to hom.

Pig is pretty much as liberal as they come. A blind ally to the cause on literally every issue that comes down the pipe. No matter how ugly or offensive it is.

But there was this one time at Trannies throwing Tantrums dot com she dared to claim that a man who identifies as a woman will never have ALL of the combined life experiences of a biological female.. and BOOM - that was enough to get her thrown off the reservation for MONTHS

what does that tell you?

deadskinmask

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 26, 2023, 03:20:53 PMModern Leftism has become a religion, like "Climate Change" where if you don't faithfully believe in the tenet, you are a heretic, a "Climate Denier."  That's why you can't debate Leftists anymore.  If you even question the tenets of their faith, you are a heretic that should be burned at the stake.

you're right.... 100%.... i can't tell you how many times i'm accused as a "trump lover" just because i hate seeing his rights violated.... he was a fairly decent president but he was a very dislikable person in general.... unfortunately though, if his rights don't work for him, my rights won't work for me.... that goes for EVERYONE.... and liberals are too stupid to understand that....

deadskinmask

Quote from: Frood on August 26, 2023, 03:29:45 PMDeSantis and Ramaswamy are snakes.

Vote Trump or go home.

vivek has some grifter vibes.... but i doubt hes a snake.... i think he just wants to play outside of his weight class....

Frood

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 26, 2023, 03:36:05 PMvivek has some grifter vibes.... but i doubt hes a snake.... i think he just wants to play outside of his weight class....

His college years are a concern.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on August 26, 2023, 03:29:45 PMDeSantis and Ramaswamy are snakes.

Vote Trump or go home.

Bro -- you have far too much integrity to win this war. Most conservatives do. And that's our achilles heel. One that the vermin on the left are all too willing to exploit to our own detriment.

You know what lost us the Vietnam war?

Rules of engagement.

How do you win a war against an enemy that is willing to throw a baby strapped with C4 at you when you have to first wait until you've been attacked just to defend your own life.

Someone like Vivek denies the leftist vermin scum many of the false arrows in their quiver and THAT in itself is an advantage.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Frood on August 26, 2023, 03:37:13 PMHis college years are a concern.

ANY "college" is a concern nowadays.... but its a minor one....
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 26, 2023, 03:37:26 PMBro -- you have far too much integrity to win this war. Most conservatives do. And that's our achilles heel. One that the vermin on the left are all too willing to exploit to our own detriment.

You know what lost us the Vietnam war?

Rules of engagement.

How do you win a war against an enemy that is willing to throw a baby strapped with C4 at you when you have to first wait until you've been attacked just to defend your own life.

Someone like Vivek denies the leftist vermin scum many of the false arrows in their quiver and THAT in itself is an advantage.

Vivek shouldn't be trusted.

And besides... when a child is naughty, you keep washing their mouths out with the nastiest bar of soap available.

Nothing compares to Trump Soap. Leftist vermin need orange Trump soap... not some pleasant edible coconut oil based sandalwood Vivek soap.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on August 26, 2023, 03:42:29 PMVivek shouldn't be trusted.

And besides... when a child is naughty, you keep washing their mouths out with the nastiest bar of soap available.

Nothing compares to Trump Soap. Leftist vermin need orange Trump soap... not some pleasant edible coconut oil based sandalwood Vivek soap.
I couldn't agree more

but for some reason Trump invigorates them to claim moral high ground when they cheat and dismantle the constitution and energizes their lemming cockroach base to support them fully no matter what they do

I'd like to see the turn out if they pull the exact same playbook on a man saying the same exact things who is Brown, an outsider and young.