News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7371
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:25:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Vivek Ramaswamy is the fucking man thread!

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 25, 2023, 02:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 26, 2023, 03:47:46 PMI'd like to see the turn out if they pull the exact same playbook on a man saying the same exact things who is Brown, an outsider and young.

it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference.... for example, larry elder was (in my opinion) unjustly blocked from the gop debate.... a perfect talking point for any self-righteous sjw to swoop in.... nothing but crickets....

Gremlin

Will you young ladies be ok if Georgia department of corrections fails to install golf courses throughout the state?

Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 26, 2023, 03:53:19 PMit wouldn't make a damn bit of difference.... for example, larry elder was (in my opinion) unjustly blocked from the gop debate.... a perfect talking point for any self-righteous sjw to swoop in.... nothing but crickets....
Larry Elder is another one I'd support

Big time.

that recall in CA was a complete farce of a clusterfuck.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 26, 2023, 03:58:37 PMLarry Elder is another one I'd support

Big time.

that recall in CA was a complete farce of a clusterfuck.

california is its own worst enemy.... they think they need more shitty liberal policies and its shitty liberal policies that are killing them....

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 26, 2023, 03:31:13 PMI'll give you another example. This one on a much smaller scale and alot closer to hom.

Pig is pretty much as liberal as they come. A blind ally to the cause on literally every issue that comes down the pipe. No matter how ugly or offensive it is.

But there was this one time at Trannies throwing Tantrums dot com she dared to claim that a man who identifies as a woman will never have ALL of the combined life experiences of a biological female.. and BOOM - that was enough to get her thrown off the reservation for MONTHS

what does that tell you?

I do kind of remember those details. Lily is smart enough to know the shit she spews is mostly bullshit but chooses to march with the lemmings.  That's why I always win every debate with her.  Just have to pin her down on a basic truth and she pretends to not get it and starts calling you names.  It's gotten worse lately.  That's why I don't bother to respond.

It's fun to read threads that are suppose to goad me into responding and then leave without saying anything.  Troll by silence.

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 26, 2023, 03:33:27 PMyou're right.... 100%.... i can't tell you how many times i'm accused as a "trump lover" just because i hate seeing his rights violated.... he was a fairly decent president but he was a very dislikable person in general.... unfortunately though, if his rights don't work for him, my rights won't work for me.... that goes for EVERYONE.... and liberals are too stupid to understand that....

And the ones that do don't care because it's all about Power.

I can see how some people might not like Trump because he's a dick, but I kinda want my leader to be a dick.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 26, 2023, 04:01:57 PMcalifornia is its own worst enemy.... they think they need more shitty liberal policies and its shitty liberal policies that are killing them....

No no -- Get this... and I swear to God I'm not lying

Lotusbud, Pig Lily, Fat Murdy and sewer major (all either current or ex Californians) stated pretty much in Unison that it is all the fault of the transplants from Red states which have capsized the state

I shit you fucking not

Imports from other places are ruining your beautiful state eh? American citizens mind you. With similar core values.

Well then, if that is indeed true explain to the class  your unwavering support of a fucking stampede across our southern border? Logic would suggest that there might be just a bit of PTSD had their original claim been anywhere near authentic. NO?

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 26, 2023, 03:47:46 PMI couldn't agree more

but for some reason Trump invigorates them to claim moral high ground when they cheat and dismantle the constitution and energizes their lemming cockroach base to support them fully no matter what they do

I'd like to see the turn out if they pull the exact same playbook on a man saying the same exact things who is Brown, an outsider and young.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/vivek-ramaswamys-voting-records-show-he-is-not/
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 26, 2023, 04:03:05 PMI do kind of remember those details. Lily is smart enough to know the shit she spews is mostly bullshit but chooses to march with the lemmings.  That's why I always win every debate with her.  Just have to pin her down on a basic truth and she pretends to not get it and starts calling you names.  It's gotten worse lately.  That's why I don't bother to respond.

It's fun to read threads that are suppose to goad me into responding and then leave without saying anything.  Troll by silence.

And the ones that do don't care because it's all about Power.

I can see how some people might not like Trump because he's a dick, but I kinda want my leader to be a dick.

Yep. Her MO to a tee.

And you can always tell when you have Lotus under a thumb as she starts throwing out her trusty little escape hatches like "its nuanced" "non-sequitur" and "I don't respond to stupidity" despite having rambled on in a tirade of hysterical antics over any of the logical points a conservative has made for several posts already

they are too stupid to even see when they are being force led around by the snout to have their faces mushed in the very dogshit they spew.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on August 26, 2023, 04:09:01 PMhttps://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/vivek-ramaswamys-voting-records-show-he-is-not/

I'm going to review that with an open mind while keeping my finger on the obvious pulse here. There are going to be political hit jobs coming out from all angles

Guy seems to take his critics head on so I'm hoping someone asks this question of him at some point in the future

If he flusters then my support for him will begin to evaporate like it did with DeSantis. And I fucking LOVE DeSantis. Best Governor Florida has ever had.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 26, 2023, 04:15:59 PMI'm going to review that with an open mind while keeping my finger on the obvious pulse here. There are going to be political hit jobs coming out from all angles

Guy seems to take his critics head on so I'm hoping someone asks this question of him at some point in the future

If he flusters then my support for him will begin to evaporate like it did with DeSantis. And I fucking LOVE DeSantis. Best Governor Florida has ever had.

Vanilla and Mocha both trying to be the organic Pumpkin ice cream...
Blahhhhhh...

Gremlin

Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

Herman

That mug shot has you creaming your panties eh Apegirl.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on August 26, 2023, 10:30:53 PMThat mug shot has you creaming your panties eh Apegirl.

you know, since this cock sucking drooling maggot brought it up I'll elaborate that the racist deep state libtard implants reserving the harshest punishment for the colored folk in that line up

It's as if the coons going against their grain is simply more than their delicate hearts can bare

denying bond altogether for one guy that cant even afford proper representation

Herman

Since Apegirl already derailed a thread about Vivek Ramaswamy, I will point something out. The Trump campaign raised more that seven million bucks after that mug shot of a seventy seven year old man that gives Apegirl multiple orgasms.

Gremlin

Bathing in all of these MAGA tears always leaves me feeling so fresh and so clean!