Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

What's so Great about Junk Silver?

Started by JOE, August 23, 2023, 01:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheProwler

Quote from: Lokmar on August 24, 2023, 12:47:20 PMThe ability to kill people will be paramount.

It is nice to know that when the shit hits the fan it will not be necessary to dispose of the bodies in an undetectable way.

I have spent way too many Sundays crushing bones with a sledge hammer after a Saturday night bon fire.

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: TheProwler on August 25, 2023, 04:51:48 AMIt is nice to know that when the shit hits the fan it will not be necessary to dispose of the bodies in an undetectable way.

I have spent way too many Sundays crushing bones with a sledge hammer after a Saturday night bon fire.

I'm a really peaceful fucker... like, really live and let live type of fellow. But when I hear or view people saying stuff based on my skin colour...but more so my kid's hue... I see red.

Luckily, my genetic disposition takes all of it into account and quietly seethes...until such time as I decisively act and go out gloriously in a big ball of fire.

Because I don't give a fuck when it comes to cops...
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 24, 2023, 12:50:58 PMYep.

I'm focused on

a) solar energy to power the essentials
b) a shit ton of non perishable items & growing my own food which I can do quite easily on 2 acres of land
c) A shit ton of ammo and weapons. I'm up to 5 rifles and 7 handguns and over 5000 rounds in various assortments

That list is NOT in a prioritized order

I don't even throw away dead tree limbs anymore as they are an excellent source of firewood. I just stock them at the outskirtz of my property line
I got b and c. Next project will be solar panels and battery storage.