The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

The City of Brotherly liberal love. Come for the fentanyl- stay for the smell of human feces

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 26, 2023, 10:54:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 26, 2023, 10:54:06 AMhttps://www.foxnews.com/us/crisis-kensington-want-shoot-up-front-police-place-mayoral-candidate

Drag queens must be allowed to dance for dollars in front of children tho!!!!!

this is true but don't ask for proof.... over 20 years ago, high grade heroin was put out on Perth's streets... 75 heroin addicts died by OD. Perth crime went down majorly.

They need to do that again...

Opiates are the best painkillers though.

what we have done in the past hasn't worked... I like the idea let them register themseles as junkies and give them their junk.

it'll be cheaper to do that because police will have less work and residents won't get burgled...

Heroin junkies can function when they get their drugs.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Reggie Essent

Quote from: caskur on August 26, 2023, 05:36:05 PMthis is true but don't ask for proof.... over 20 years ago, high grade heroin was put out on Perth's streets... 75 heroin addicts died by OD. Perth crime went down majorly.

They need to do that again...

Opiates are the best painkillers though.

what we have done in the past hasn't worked... I like the idea let them register themseles as junkies and give them their junk.

it'll be cheaper to do that because police will have less work and residents won't get burgled...

Heroin junkies can function when they get their drugs.

Hmmmmm ... kill off the junkies and crime goes down.

Might be on to something there. 
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List