The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Lets Play

Started by keeper, July 10, 2014, 01:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Haha. Ah to be young again!

We are both fucking mothers now. We prolly could've hung out back in the fucking day. I would've drank you under the fucking table though.

Probably.  I'm the cheapest drunk on the planet haha. I still have a lot of fun I just can't do anything outrageous at home.  Small town living sucks that way.
Never lived anywhere other than major metropolitan areas. Well, I have only lived in two places....Shenzhen and the Czuk.

RW

Small town living ain't for the weak or for people who like privacy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Small town living ain't for the weak or for people who like privacy.

I will take your word for it RW. Never done it in either fucking country I have lived in.

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Haha. Ah to be young again!

We are both fucking mothers now. We prolly could've hung out back in the fucking day. I would've drank you under the fucking table though.

This is something to be proud of?

:o

I was proud i could drink my friends under the table, i was young and nothing better to do.  :mrgreen:

Annie

I could drink anyone under the table back in the day, might have something to do with being Scottish Irish :-D
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"I could drink anyone under the table back in the day, might have something to do with being Scottish Irish :-D

I could shot gun a beer in seconds, did 2 in a row before the guy did his 1. i could open my throat and pour the beer down. After (and im bragging) i could burp the alphabet  :lol:

Pretty sexy huh Ladies, qualities a women looks for in a man when hes in his 20's ( i feel like Mel all of the sudden)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I could drink anyone under the table back in the day, might have something to do with being Scottish Irish :-D

See what I mean Annie about you surprising me?

keeper

I SAID IM SEXY DAMN IT

stop ignoing me  :evil:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

I SAID IM SEXY DAMN IT

That is common knowledge though Keeps. It doesn't even need to be said.

keeper

Quote from: "Keeper"

I SAID IM SEXY DAMN IT

That is common knowledge though Keeps. It doesn't even need to be said.

You my dear just got back in my good books (pushes CC out)  :mrgreen:

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell