The Demise of California

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 21, 2023, 01:11:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Herman

Lokmar

Personally, I LOVE THIS!!!!!

I hope Californians mass murder the fuk outta each other ASAP!!!!

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 21, 2023, 08:49:24 PM

First off, that shit makes my blood boil. I'd love to see the cops mow all them lil niggers down!

Second, listening to those dudes comments, saying this cant go on forever, reminds me of my wife, who in her always optimistic attitudes swears things will eventually get better. Let me assure everyone, THEY WILL GET WORSE!!!!

You will NEVER live long enough to see an improvement.

Sorry.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on August 22, 2023, 01:21:34 PMFirst off, that shit makes my blood boil. I'd love to see the cops mow all them lil niggers down!

Second, listening to those dudes comments, saying this cant go on forever, reminds me of my wife, who in her always optimistic attitudes swears things will eventually get better. Let me assure everyone, THEY WILL GET WORSE!!!!

You will NEVER live long enough to see an improvement.

Sorry.

But when these big retailers leave these areas for good like they did in Detroit it will be labeled "systemic racism" and "white flight"

well, yeah assholes, who wants to deal with this type of shit if they have an alternative option available to them?

duh

Oliver the Second

Following Hurricane, California's Homeless Begin The Hard Work Of Re-Pooping All The Sidewalks

LOS ANGELES, CA — In the wake of Tropical Storm Hilary hitting Southern California and washing away debris from the streets with torrential rain, the substantial homeless population in the greater Los Angeles area has now begun the monumental task of re-pooping the sidewalks.

"Somebody's gotta do it," said a homeless vagrant who only identified himself by the name Banjo. "It took a lot of people a long time and a lot of effort to fully poop the sidewalks in this city, and that big storm just wiped it all away. It's really frustrating, but we'll work as hard as we can to restore everything the way it was."

In downtown Los Angeles, roving bands of homeless people, though disappointed all their feces was swept away, viewed the situation as an opportunity. "We'll re-poop these sidewalks even better than we did before," Banjo said. "Like I've always said, if you get knocked down, you gotta get right back up and defecate on every street corner."

At publishing time, California Governor Gavin Newsom announced he would be giving special recognition to the L.A. homeless community for their dedication to rebuilding the city's poopified sidewalks.

https://babylonbee.com/news/following-hurricane-californias-homeless-population-gets-down-to-the-thankless-task-of-re-pooping-all-the-sidewalks
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 21, 2023, 01:11:13 AMVictor really breaks it down

Victor Davis Hanson is getting at the root causes of California's demise. It is still very rich, but the wealth is concentrated in too few elite leftist hands. Sadly most of North America is moving in that direction.

Oerdin

Dems in California are still trying to make it illegal for store employees to try to stop thieves.  Why?  Because the vast majority of the thieves are black therefore stopping black thieves who are robbing you is "racist".  Yes, you can't make this shit up.

https://youtu.be/YxKYgE7l7EY?si=BovmWRyPsQInMKq9

Biggie Smiles

DKG

What California is really trying to ban are all retail stores.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Oerdin

Radical leftist governor has state attorney general sue a southern California school district over its policy of informing parents if a child wants to change their gender.  These vile child grooming leftists know their brainwashing and indoctrination can only work if parents are kept in the dark.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireStory/california-sues-district-requires-parents-notified-kids-change-102623343