Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

J

I'm less gay than I used to be

Started by J OE, September 06, 2023, 09:54:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

Lokmar

Maybe right now, but josephine will always be softer than babyshit. When the aposcalysp comes, he'll be everybit as gay as his attackers demand! I guess if he's smart, he'll let me know exactly where he and all his gold are in advance so I can come bail his ass out while I'm loading up all his valuables!

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar on September 07, 2023, 12:38:22 AMWhen the aposcalysp comes...
Apocalysp? Sounds like something Aidsman might do after gargling one too many protein slurpees in a rah rah skirt.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

If we were down for a couple of days, Joe would have a thread about our demise at VF.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on September 07, 2023, 12:38:22 AMMaybe right now, but josephine will always be softer than babyshit. When the aposcalysp comes, he'll be everybit as gay as his attackers demand! I guess if he's smart, he'll let me know exactly where he and all his gold are in advance so I can come bail his ass out while I'm loading up all his valuables!

What is wrong with Joe? He brings up interesting topics for discussion or debate in a mild manner... geez, I nearly wrote manor again. I have manors on my mind.

Did you know a 24/25 year old gun downed a 42 year old father of one yesterday then took off hiding in my state (in our wheatbelt area)..

The police caught up with him and couldn't talk him down so he committed suicide. He was wearing Swastikas and apparently the police force rejected him and so did the the army... anyway, he is dead.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: DKG on September 08, 2023, 12:48:40 PMIf we were down for a couple of days, Joe would have a thread about our demise at VF.

BEC might be just updating the site...

We will have to wait and see.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on September 08, 2023, 01:26:31 PMBEC might be just updating the site...

We will have to wait and see.
It's not just an update. Biggz explained that.

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on September 08, 2023, 01:25:17 PMWhat is wrong with Joe? He brings up interesting topics for discussion or debate in a mild manner... geez, I nearly wrote manor again. I have manors on my mind.

Did you know a 24/25 year old gun downed a 42 year old father of one yesterday then took off hiding in my state (in our wheatbelt area)..

The police caught up with him and couldn't talk him down so he committed suicide. He was wearing Swastikas and apparently the police force rejected him and so did the the army... anyway, he is dead.

I've dealt with josephine and his contrarian bullshit more times than I care to remember. He's an assclown but hey, it takes all kinds, right?.

Glad to hear that dude is dead. I absolutely hate it when they take these people alive, especially where there isnt a death penalty.

Adolf Oliver Bush

One less gas station attention and you're up one car length in traffic tomorrow.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview