The best topic

Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

HOW Safe is Ivermectin?

Started by caskur, August 29, 2023, 05:59:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on September 08, 2023, 05:31:01 AMThen why remove the richest most educated and not the other sewer rats?
Because they're stupid.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Lulz...

QuoteThe CDC admits that if you are 'vaxxed' then you are more likely to get the latest strain of CONVID!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/R1pJge2gyaKO/

Totally 100% safe and effective!   :crampe:
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

Time to run your B-Roll Caskur, the experts are disagreeing with you again!  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: Frood on September 08, 2023, 10:40:23 PMLulz...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/R1pJge2gyaKO/

Totally 100% safe and effective!   :crampe:

So because 2 nobodies read out a paragraph that any fool could have typed up, it must be true.  :crampe:

:facepalm:

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Herman on September 08, 2023, 10:52:07 PMJim Crow Joe is going to start pushing it.

Who is Jim Crow and why should we care?

no one has anything useful to add to this topic so I am locking it.

Thank you to contributers.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on September 10, 2023, 01:07:22 PMSo because 2 nobodies read out a paragraph that any fool could have typed up, it must be true.  :crampe:

^Sackur, unironically describing the entire media coverage of the Pinko Pox pandemic.

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Quote from: caskur on September 10, 2023, 01:07:22 PMSo because 2 nobodies read out a paragraph that any fool could have typed up, it must be true.  :crampe:

https://www.cdc.gov/respiratory-viruses/whats-new/covid-19-variant.html

^^^ There ya go, dollface....

Bon appetit!

Enjoy your crow...  :laughinatu:

( NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM )
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on September 10, 2023, 01:20:03 PMWho is Jim Crow and why should we care?

no one has anything useful to add to this topic so I am locking it.

Unlocked it. Because free speech and shit, moderator privilege (aka "PANEL ANYOOOOOSE") and because my name is Adolf. Nyah nyah nyah.

First: Jim Crow Joe = the steward currently pretending to be President of the USA. As in Joe "I Can Count To Potato" Biden, kiddie groper and adrenochrome huffer extroadinaire. BIG fan of the alleged vaccines, thinks you should take eighteen more in your butthole. Because new variant hyper-deadly to the VAIDS sufferers authored by the initial jabs.

You remember them - the ones that "made it possible for you to reopen your borders"? "Heyyy, take this untested magical sauce, now we've lied to you about the efficacy of other treatments (like Ivermectin) and we can get back to normal!" Well guess what... THIS is your new normal.

Tethered to your pharmaceutical company, taking whatever they tell you to while you juice up the bugs for your sustenance. Because if you don't, they can just withdraw your drugs and treatments, along with anything else they feel like taking from you. Money, car, house... whatever. Do as they say or they'll crush you. Yes, even that lackey premier you were praising a few weeks back.

You need to stop leaning left. Take some of that hatred and scorn you reserve for the people online you think have Wronged you and start hurling it against the people who are actually fucking you up. They only occupy prestigious positions of Power because people like you sing their praises. Cut it out and take back what is yours.

This is useful advice, even if I say so myself.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

- Biggie Smiles

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview