Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Even liberals can see that democrats are total scum

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 30, 2023, 09:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garraty_47

Even before the 2014 coup Ukraine was called "the most corrupt country in Europe" for good reason.

No wonder Biden and the establishment love it so much.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

Pretty much most of the former soviet states were corrupt, not that we're in any position to pass comment without addressing the corruption within our own borders. I forsee a time when we are openly behaving exactly like them, assassinations of political opponents is not unknown in America for example, it's only a matter of time before it is being practiced as openly and unapologetically as it is in the one-time soviet states.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Thiel

Quote from: Garraty_47 on August 30, 2023, 09:45:03 PMThe main difference is Cornel had the balls to run outside the wholly corrupt democrat party.

Bernie talks a good game but that's all he is... talk.

Brother West has a bit of actual fight in him.
Bernie is a sellout.
gay, conservative and proud

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Thiel on September 02, 2023, 06:44:51 PMBernie is a sellout.
I was prepared to give Bernie a go in 2016 for one policy only - getting big money out of government. Kind of a more articulate way of saying "drain the swamp" really.

He lost any credibility he might have enjoyed with me the minute he endorsed the slag that bought off the DNC. That cunt has no spine, no moral backbone.

Fuck him with a pitchfork, he's way past "done".
Agree Agree x 2 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Chicago City Treasurer Melissa Conyears-Ervin is in hot water after it was revealed that she allegedly used government workers to plan her daughter's birthday party and to be her personal bodyguard.

This came at a time when she also allegedly pressured public employees to hold events that would benefit her political allies. She has also been accused of mishandling taxpayer resources, according to two top aides who recently released a letter that the city had fought to keep confidential for years.

Oerdin

Quote from: Thiel on August 30, 2023, 09:54:31 PMThe Republican party is corrupt too, but they can still be salvaged. I agree with Garraty_47, the Democrats are no longer salvageable. The party is corrupt and rotten to it's core. If you have principles and lean Democrat, support a third party candidate.

I agree they need to back 3rd party candidates but they will not.  They will keep voting for the same failed policies from the same failed party then wondering why nothing ever gets better.  They are just that stupid.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Oerdin

Quote from: Garraty_47 on August 31, 2023, 02:57:15 PMEven before the 2014 coup Ukraine was called "the most corrupt country in Europe" for good reason.

No wonder Biden and the establishment love it so much.

Ukraine was very corrupt and still has corruption but less than before.  The EU and US have been helping to decrease corruption and increasing transparency for the last 8 years.  Often it has been two steps forward and one step back (with corrupt people like Joe Biden trying to protect corruption) but they at least have made good progress.  To compare Russia is probably the most corrupt country in Europe now with Belarus being the second.