Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

I dont wanna laugh but I'm going to anyway

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 31, 2023, 12:11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

Biggie Smiles

He's a piece of shit which is why I was willing to laugh despite the fact that this normally wouldn't be funny unless it's happening to a democrat.

Lokmar

Pelosi and biden seem to be in better mental health than him. At least he's better than Feinstein and Fetterfrankenstein.

My ex mother in law was going zombie like that and they discovered she needed a pacemaker. Allegedly it fixed the stupid cunt right up!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

The GOP has to get McConnell out of there just like the democRATS got to get Jim Crow Joe, Feinstein and that Fetterman zombie out.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on August 31, 2023, 12:27:39 AMPelosi and biden seem to be in better mental health than him. At least he's better than Feinstein and Fetterfrankenstein.

My ex mother in law was going zombie like that and they discovered she needed a pacemaker. Allegedly it fixed the stupid cunt right up!

I heard seamajor has one of those electric cattle prods grafted to his skull so that when his brain power dips too low it shocks the fuck out of him and he posts. Then goes back to being 97.9% dead

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 31, 2023, 12:31:51 AMI heard seamajor has one of those electric cattle prods grafted to his skull so that when his brain power dips too low it shocks the fuck out of him and he posts. Then goes back to being 97.9% dead

Ever watch Hitchikers Guide To The Galaxy?

Reminds me of President Zaphod Beeblebrox. They had to put a juicer on top of his head and run a lemon through it once in a while to wake his mushy brain.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 31, 2023, 12:31:51 AMI heard seamajor has one of those electric cattle prods grafted to his skull so that when his brain power dips too low it shocks the fuck out of him and he posts. Then goes back to being 97.9% dead
That would explain him. But, did you see that thread the Seoul brother started. Apegirl aint too sharp either.