Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

G

Memebee crash status updates

Started by Gunta, September 08, 2023, 10:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 15, 2023, 01:40:41 PMI think I've mentioned this before but not too long after donating to BF I had a couple of really odd charges on the credit card used for the transaction

I called my credit card company and initiated an investigation. Due to privacy laws all the company told me was "do you know anyone in Pennsylvania who might have used your card or have your information"

I don't know anyone in Pennsylvania

Odd, the owner at BF lives in Pennsylvania

Now never be I to make outlandish or untrue claims about anyone but this does seem rather peculiar.

What a piece of shit if he did!

Shen Li

Frood

Quote from: Shen Li on September 15, 2023, 01:44:53 PMThat vile little cocksucker. If he's as unethical in real life as he is online, I'm surprised somebody hasn't done anything to him.

I'd have no issue with anyone who caved Lurch's rude head in with a cricket bat and shat on the oozing shards... but that's just me.
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: reaps the honest on September 14, 2023, 02:42:39 PMAnd let's not forget that cunt tried to infect my pc with malware casue I hurted his ickle wickle feelings.
The same thing happened to me when LoCo took over the running of BH. I was in Melbourne Australia at the time and all of the sudden I was seeing persistent connection attempts from a Microsoft connection... in Wichita.

Only one person there that I knew of and he was known for browsing BH from his X-Box. And when I took to proxying up via kproxy for my little BH soirees, the connections all but vanished.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Thiel

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 15, 2023, 09:37:47 PMThe same thing happened to me when LoCo took over the running of BH. I was in Melbourne Australia at the time and all of the sudden I was seeing persistent connection attempts from a Microsoft connection... in Wichita.

Only one person there that I knew of and he was known for browsing BH from his X-Box. And when I took to proxying up via kproxy for my little BH soirees, the connections all but vanished.
Yikes. A person has to be careful where they post.
gay, conservative and proud

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Thiel on September 15, 2023, 09:41:38 PMYikes. A person has to be careful where they post.
Nah, just observant. Message boards attract a lot of different types, some of whom are incapable of accepting other people's differences of opinion. A subset of those will undertake to make life difficult for them, even fewer make any real dent in the affairs of their peers.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 15, 2023, 01:40:41 PMI think I've mentioned this before but not too long after donating to BF I had a couple of really odd charges on the credit card used for the transaction

I called my credit card company and initiated an investigation. Due to privacy laws all the company told me was "do you know anyone in Pennsylvania who might have used your card or have your information"

I don't know anyone in Pennsylvania

Odd, the owner at BF lives in Pennsylvania

Now never be I to make outlandish or untrue claims about anyone but this does seem rather peculiar.
If I gave that little piece of shit anything it would not be to his closed prog circle jerk forum. I would not rest until I found out if it was him. If it was, he would never be able to use his hands to steal from folks on his shit forum again.

Herman

Quote from: reaps the honest on September 15, 2023, 12:26:30 PMYes,but my anti-virus caught it before it got me.

I tried to sign in to my account on there and it tried to redirect me to a web page full of malware.I posted the screen shot a while back and showed it to Biggie.He examined it and told me what they were trying to do.
What the hell. Is that faggot owner of Butthurt Fagtory for real. Why is he still able to walk up right. He should be permanently confined to a mobility scooter.

caskur

Quote from: reaps the honest on September 15, 2023, 12:26:30 PMYes,but my anti-virus caught it before it got me.

I tried to sign in to my account on there and it tried to redirect me to a web page full of malware.I posted the screen shot a while back and showed it to Biggie.He examined it and told me what they were trying to do.

That is terrible. What did you do that they thought you were so bad?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

reaps the honest

Quote from: caskur on September 16, 2023, 05:49:34 AMThat is terrible. What did you do that they thought you were so bad?

Refused to stop calling Lotus a child abuser.

That's about it I think.Though I don't think he was to impressed when I tried to bring Dilf here.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on September 15, 2023, 10:53:15 PMWhat the hell. Is that faggot owner of Butthurt Fagtory for real. Why is he still able to walk up right. He should be permanently confined to a mobility scooter.
You'd have to be committed enough to go do something about it. Most people are not, which is why petty criminals like BF continue to get away with it.

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 16, 2023, 07:46:38 AMYou'd have to be committed enough to go do something about it. Most people are not, which is why petty criminals like BF continue to get away with it.

One needs to walk away or not register at all... above all, never go back.

BF has calculated on moments of weakness in a long game.

Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood on September 16, 2023, 08:34:35 AMOne needs to walk away or not register at all... above all, never go back.

BF has calculated on moments of weakness in a long game.
Well he still has people in his shoutbox, so maybe he is right to expect it. Most people are too blind to figure out what he is or think that it will never apply to them. That surely seemed to be the case when SG decamped to there in the first place.

I remember you inviting me to join you there years ago and me telling you the reasons why I wouldn't. Essentially they were the same reasons I see for you and the gang leaving there only recently. You won't be the only ones either I'll warrant.
Agree Agree x 4 View List

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 16, 2023, 08:58:08 AMWell he still has people in his shoutbox, so maybe he is right to expect it. Most people are too blind to figure out what he is or think that it will never apply to them. That surely seemed to be the case when SG decamped to there in the first place.

I remember you inviting me to join you there years ago and me telling you the reasons why I wouldn't. Essentially they were the same reasons I see for you and the gang leaving there only recently. You won't be the only ones either I'll warrant.
You made the right decision.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG on September 16, 2023, 12:42:21 PMYou made the right decision.
I made it for me, so yes... it was the right decision. I established within a week or two that the forum owner had a habit of making up the rules as he went along and applying them unequally.

No foul on his part, his forum, he can do what he likes with it. And with a name like "Bastard Factory" you might be forgiven for thinking that honouring his own rules wasn't necessarily high on his Things-To-Do list. I simply left him and the crowd to it; I've seen that style of forum administration too many times not to know that it eventually destroys sites where it is practiced. BH was a good example of this, as was TRF (though it's site owner pulled the plug long before it got to the level of non-attendance we see in BF today).

This wasn't long after the 2.0 reboot and significantly before the creation of SG IIRC, certainly before the SG invasion. And mark this much; I'm not offended in the slightest that there was no mass exodus when I stopped posting there, so I'm a little amused at some of the people passing negative comment on those who didn't get out in a show of solidarity when conservative boices started getting banned there.

- Biggie Smiles

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview