News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

This would have been a firm and solid no from me too.

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 01, 2023, 08:45:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 01, 2023, 08:45:15 AMhttps://www.foxnews.com/media/tiktoker-refusing-give-first-class-seat-teen-went-viral-asked-travelers
That is a tough one. I want families to sit together. But, she did pay for a front row seat in first class. And the kid was thirteen, so it's not like a toddler that needs to be beside a parent. I don't know what I would have done.

Biggie Smiles

I don't care if the kid was three years old

Unless the airline is willing to refund me the entirety of my ticket I ain't giving up shit

plan better.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: RAVEN on September 01, 2023, 08:57:43 AMWow... you are harsh :P  I definitely would have given up my seat..lol..  Meh..As long as I'm making it to my destination.... A small act of kindness now and then is good for your soul :) 

I'm kind to people who are in the positions they are in through no fault of their own.

I'm hard pressed to believe this type of seating fiasco is in no way a fault of poor planning etc. Unless it's the airlines fault. In that event, yeah the airline sure does owe me the entirety of my ticket if I am to forego the comfort I paid handsomely for.

Lokmar

I read the story and if they could have moved the person at the front of the bus to the back, why couldnt they have moved the rest of the family to the back of the bus with the kid?

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 01, 2023, 08:51:14 AMI don't care if the kid was three years old

Unless the airline is willing to refund me the entirety of my ticket I ain't giving up shit

plan better.

Quote from: RAVEN on September 01, 2023, 08:57:43 AMWow... you are harsh :P  I definitely would have given up my seat..lol..  Meh..As long as I'm making it to my destination.... A small act of kindness now and then is good for your soul :)

It's not harsh at all. In fact I'll go you one better; the exchange of money in return for a specific service  is a legally binding contract in the form of a ticket. If both parties agree to vary that contract after it is made, then no foul. If one party makes a request to vary the contract and the other says "no, I am holding you to the terms of the contract", then tough tits.

I cannot believe I am defending a Tik-Tokker of all people, but they are within their rights here and this is all a storm in a teacup. Appeals to "fairness", "charity" and "goodwill" be damned... and the media must be having a slow news day if they are trying to drum up a storm over it.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar on September 01, 2023, 09:54:15 AMI read the story and if they could have moved the person at the front of the bus to the back, why couldnt they have moved the rest of the family to the back of the bus with the kid?
Probably for the same reason they couldn't convince the Tik-Tokker.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 01, 2023, 07:11:13 PMProbably for the same reason they couldn't convince the Tik-Tokker.

The difference though is those people were asking for the imposition, but I agree, there was probably similarities in thought.