News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7564
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Wait a minute, I thought diversity was their strength!

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 01, 2023, 08:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Govrenor Abott and DeSantis were brilliant in standing their ground and exposing these fucks for what they truly are

Reggie Essent

It's funny you don't hear too much about "sanctuary" cities anymore.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 01, 2023, 01:34:01 PMIt's funny you don't hear too much about "sanctuary" cities anymore.

Funny how quickly they pivot when forced to deal directly with the problems they create

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 01, 2023, 01:39:34 PMFunny how quickly they pivot when forced to deal directly with the problems they create

Some reporter who was actually doing journalism asked our Governor, JB Pritzker, who I call Pugsley, if he regretted naming Illinois a "sanctuary State."

The fat fuck completely ignored the question.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 01, 2023, 01:46:12 PMSome reporter who was actually doing journalism asked our Governor, JB Pritzker, who I call Pugsley, if he regretted naming Illinois a "sanctuary State."

The fat fuck completely ignored the question.
that guy is a low life slobbering pig

I hope they send thousands more to these sanctuary cities/states

I love the way DeSantis shipped them over to Martha's Vineyard. You see how fast those elistist liberal fucks got rid of them on that occasion didn't you?

They had the national fucking guard in there the next morning busing those people the hell outta there.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 01, 2023, 01:50:14 PMthat guy is a low life slobbering pig

I hope they send thousands more to these sanctuary cities/states

I love the way DeSantis shipped them over to Martha's Vineyard. You see how fast those elistist liberal fucks got rid of them on that occasion didn't you?

They had the national fucking guard in there the next morning busing those people the hell outta there.

Yeah, that one was the best.  he should have sent five or twenty more planeloads.   :crampe:

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 01, 2023, 01:57:33 PMYeah, that one was the best.  he should have sent five or twenty more planeloads.   :crampe:
Fuck the planeloads, by rights he should have sent them by the EV roadtrain-load. We might have seen even more pissing and moaning from the champagne-class while they were waiting about for the trucks to recharge. :s_laugh:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles