The best topic

Replies: 6951
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 01, 2024, 01:57:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Dumbass Entertainers

Started by Herman, September 02, 2023, 07:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 23, 2024, 09:30:23 AMDid Cardy B once say the same thing?

Listening to Hollywhacko entertainers on political matters is like consulting the intellect of a potted plant on astrophysics

or worse yet, consulting seastupid on anything not related to Orange Man Bad.
Anything Seadunce posts is like reading something written by a chimpanzee.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on April 23, 2024, 01:21:14 PMAnything Seadunce posts is like reading something written by a chimpanzee.
You got something against CHimpanzees bro?

Bro.. I've seen random scribble authored by an autistic child make more sense than that worthless dunce
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 23, 2024, 01:01:16 PMBro that bitch need to focus less on politics which she knows nothing about and more on washing her stank ass which reportedly smells real bad.

wet ass pussy... lmao

what woman's pussy don't get wet? Bitch acting like she discovered sunlight before there was sunlight or something

LOL!

I dont know if you watched her rant or not but she doesnt seem to be a blind drone like Mark Hamill. I was surprised, but again, its not like I think she's gonna be donning a MAGA hat ever.

The discord with some on the left is encouraging.

DKG

Quote from: formosan on April 23, 2024, 12:11:30 PMPerhaps he said that tongue in cheek.
Mark Hamilll is not very smart.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: formosan on April 23, 2024, 12:11:30 PMPerhaps he said that tongue in cheek.

I wish but he's a certified fucking lunatic. He's left of almost any other actor I can think of. Has been for eons.