The best topic

Replies: 7518
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Hey Libtards - help me understand where the financial savings and word conservation will be in fossil fuel less world

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 04, 2023, 03:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Cause I'm looking at my electric bill right now and seeing the following

Customer Charge 39.16
Energy Charge 1,000 KWH @ 0.04989 49.89
Energy Charge 4,490 KWH @ 0.05214 234.11
Fuel Adjustment 5,490 KWH @ 0.04000 219.60
FL Gross Receipts Tax 13.91
Total Current Charges 563.76
Total Due Please Pay 556.67

And I'm saying to myself, self, by golly that fuel charge itemization looks awfully close to the actual energy charge which kinda suggests they are burning an amount of fuel almost equal to in kilowatt in terms of price.

So where's the real fucking savings in any sense by going in this direction for my car?

I've already ditched Solar as infeasible due to the fact that it is useless to me during a power outage and paying a loan with interest is nearly dollar for dollar the same as just paying the electric company

Nah, i'm sticking with the portable solar generator route and hooking things like my Well, Pool, Hottub and water heater up to those

that's where my real savings will be

formosan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 04, 2023, 03:57:48 PMCause I'm looking at my electric bill right now and seeing the following

Customer Charge 39.16

And I'm saying to myself, self, by golly that fuel charge itemization looks awfully close to the actual energy charge which kinda suggests they are burning an amount of fuel almost equal to in kilowatt in terms of price.

So where's the real fucking savings in any sense by going in this direction for my car?

I've already ditched Solar as infeasible due to the fact that it is useless to me during a power outage and paying a loan with interest is nearly dollar for dollar the same as just paying the electric company

Nah, i'm sticking with the portable solar generator route and hooking things like my Well, Pool, Hottub and water heater up to those

Oh my.....that's like a mortgage payment.
too old to be a fashionista

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: formosan on September 04, 2023, 04:08:05 PMOh my.....that's like a mortgage payment.

mortgage payment where? lol

My mortgage is 3,300.00 a month (including taxes and homeowners/flood ins)

last year at this time I was paying nearly 700.00 a month

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 04, 2023, 03:57:48 PMCause I'm looking at my electric bill right now and seeing the following

Customer Charge 39.16

Jesus!  Your electric bill is through the roof!  Mine is $52.21, but it will be higher this month because I've been running the AC.

Of course, I'm alone and live like a hermit and turn the lights off when I'm not in a room, but your bill is off the fucking hook.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 04, 2023, 04:12:52 PMJesus!  Your electric bill is through the roof!  Mine is $52.21, but it will be higher this month because I've been running the AC.

Of course, I'm alone and live like a hermit and turn the lights off when I'm not in a room, but your bill is off the fucking hook.

Yes it is

But I have an olympic size pool which I have to run the pump on for at least 5 hours a day. A hottub which is 60 amps and my girl needs to literally be boiled to death like a fucking chicken before she'll get in. I need to have the house at 68 degrees at all times (4500 sq ft) or I feel like I'm dying.

Then when you factor in all the water used (I pump my own), septic pumps and my pretty extensive computer lab it all really starts to add up.

Plus the washer and dryers ain't cheap and all my appliances are electric

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 04, 2023, 04:28:23 PMYes it is

But I have an olympic size pool which I have to run the pump on for at least 5 hours a day. A hottub which is 60 amps and my girl needs to literally be boiled to death like a fucking chicken before she'll get in. I need to have the house at 68 degrees at all times (4500 sq ft) or I feel like I'm dying.

Then when you factor in all the water used (I pump my own), septic pumps and my pretty extensive computer lab it all really starts to add up.

Plus the washer and dryers ain't cheap and all my appliances are electric

God Bless America!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 04, 2023, 04:32:56 PMGod Bless America!

Did you ever witness how crazy I drove AIDSmin with details about my house, car and lavish lifestyle?

I'd need only mention my swimming pool in passing and he'd shit his pants while coughing up a vital organ

that shit was always funny  :crampe:

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 04, 2023, 04:34:52 PMDid you ever witness how crazy I drove AIDSmin with details about my house, car and lavish lifestyle?

I'd need only mention my swimming pool in passing and he'd shit his pants while coughing up a vital organ

that shit was always funny  :crampe:

It's still funny.  Keep you eye on the SB.  Gremlin will be asking about your swimming pool soon.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 04, 2023, 04:49:38 PMIt's still funny.  Keep you eye on the SB.  Gremlin will be asking about your swimming pool soon.

But you know what really sends him up the wall all porcupined out an hissing like a stunned cat?

when I talk about one of the many luxury cruises I go on each year.

that really fucks with his intestinal health & stability for some odd reason

Shen Li

Customer Charge 39.16

I thought your power bill would be more than that.

Shen Li

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 04, 2023, 05:43:20 PMBut you know what really sends him up the wall all porcupined out an hissing like a stunned cat?

when I talk about one of the many luxury cruises I go on each year.

that really fucks with his intestinal health & stability for some odd reason

Hey Biggie, whats the best cruise line? I'm thinking about taking a cruise. I talked to a guy not too long ago who said Carnival isnt too bad. I always thought they were shit.