News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7536
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:25:01 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I was having this conversation with my Girlfriend this morning.

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 04, 2023, 04:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on September 06, 2023, 09:23:34 PMIf you had told me that trannies would be talking to little kids in schools five years ago, I would have said that is crazy. Now, nothing is off limits to them.

and assholes like that AIDSmin cocksucker and that fat fucking behemoth slobbering Hippo will tell you straight to your face with a straight face that it's all your own imagination and republican fear mongering

Unfucking real

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 06, 2023, 10:03:18 PMand assholes like that AIDSmin cocksucker and that fat fucking behemoth slobbering Hippo will tell you straight to your face with a straight face that it's all your own imagination and republican fear mongering

Unfucking real
They know it is happening. It is like the scene from the Wizard of Oz looking behind the curtain. Don't believe your eyes.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Propaganda is a powerful thing. I didnt think people could be conned into widely accepting homosexuality as they have but I was wrong. The constant drum beat of "good people love and tolerate homosexuals" seems to have won out.

I will never stop persecuting kweirdos though. Even if they tie me to a stake, light me on fire, and ass rape me to death. If a judge ever told me I had to stop disparaging faggots or go to jail, I'd tell the cunt "make it a million year sentence!".

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on September 07, 2023, 01:18:47 PMPropaganda is a powerful thing. I didnt think people could be conned into widely accepting homosexuality as they have but I was wrong. The constant drum beat of "good people love and tolerate homosexuals" seems to have won out.

I will never stop persecuting kweirdos though. Even if they tie me to a stake, light me on fire, and ass rape me to death. If a judge ever told me I had to stop disparaging faggots or go to jail, I'd tell the cunt "make it a million year sentence!".
I think most people do not care what consenting adults do.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on September 07, 2023, 01:27:39 PMI think most people do not care what consenting adults do.

Absolutely! That was always part of the plan too. Boiled frog in a pot and all.

200 years ago, if there was a group of active faggots in a medium sized town, there would have been a lynching and judges, the sheriff, priests, men, women, et all would have participated. Can you picture a so called "Christian" church with a kweirdo female leader back then? That motherfucker would have been burnt down in a nanosecond!!!

In 200 years, people have been acclimated to not even defend themselves against thief's lest they be jailed or worse yet, labeled as racist. They have been convinced to always mind their own business and not get involved. How many times have we seen video of people getting beaten to death in broad daylight where everyone stands around or worse yet, pulls out their phones and starts videoing? Ask the average shrub on the street for an opinion on a controversial subject and you get a Cocaine Mitch McConnell look!

Ridicule of life in a small town, the nosey neighbor, traditional values being square or oppressive, coupled with concepts of "whats wrong with loving people" has led us where we are today. The end result will be sex with kids is perfectly fine and you're a MAGA infested cunt if you so much as look sideways at this activity.

I know I'm right. I was also right 30 years ago.