The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Post all of the wonderful things which have happened throughout history during the month of September

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 08, 2023, 05:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Reggie Essent

My daughter was born in September.  She took me to see Alice Cooper for her birthday.  She's a good daughter.

My brother was born in September too and his birthday is coming up.  I guess I should get him a pack of underwear or socks.

Shen Li

September 23, 1984 in Jian Li township, Hubei province, People's Republic of China, I was born.

Garraty_47

I was inflicted upon the world in a month called September.
The world doesn't usually describe that as "wonderful" but it has amused the fuck out of me.

Herman

September brings back memories for old Herman.

I was hustled out of Nigeria because of religious strife that was getting close to our compound in a September. I was smuggled out of Kuwait in September 1991 about a month after Iraq invaded. I had to help negotiate with kidnappers to get a directional driller released in Guinea in a September.

Herman

Ford pardoned Nixon in September 74. I don't know if that is wonderful or not.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 08, 2023, 08:21:00 PMI was inflicted upon the world in a month called September.
The world doesn't usually describe that as "wonderful" but it has amused the fuck out of me.

you a virgo or a libra?

I'm going with Libra

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 08, 2023, 09:04:20 PMyou a virgo or a libra?

I'm going with Libra

September 2nd, so I'm told that means Virgo?

Personally I prefer the Japanese zodiac:
Born in a year of the Dragon.  Rawr.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 08, 2023, 09:32:50 PMSeptember 2nd, so I'm told that means Virgo?

Personally I prefer the Japanese zodiac:
Born in a year of the Dragon.  Rawr.

Ah.. a Virgo like me  :drunk2:
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Gremlin

There was that one time when George Bush spent quality time reading books to children while Murica was being attacked.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Gremlin on September 09, 2023, 12:55:27 AMThere was that one time when George Bush spent quality time reading books to children while Murica was being attacked.
There was that other time when Biden continued his three hundredth vacation of the year while Hawaiians were incinerated and Floridians were forced to get their own power back on.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List