Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

G

Memebee crash status updates

Started by Gunta, September 08, 2023, 10:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Quote from: RAVEN on September 12, 2023, 06:39:26 PMI wonder if he banned Frood too? :(
I doubt it. Freud has a been a daily poster there for about 7 years. The owner likes him. Mimi the hypotwat hates him. Same as me.

Shen Li

Informative Informative x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on September 12, 2023, 06:42:08 PMI doubt it. Freud has a been a daily poster there for about 7 years. The owner likes him. Mimi the hypotwat hates him. Same as me.

She seems to dislike me as well. Good. I don't want libtarded scum liking me. Means I'm doing something wrong
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 12, 2023, 06:59:25 PMShe seems to dislike me as well. Good. I don't want libtarded scum liking me. Means I'm doing something wrong
Mimi posts nowhere else, but the safety of VF. She is quick to accuse others of the character flaws that she herself has. A total hypocritical twat and a Karen.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Shen Li

We have disliked each other for 13 years. Everybody, but that hypotwat knows I'm sweeter than fucking sugar.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on September 12, 2023, 07:03:10 PMMimi posts nowhere else, but the safety of VF. She is quick to accuse others of the character flaws that she herself has. A total hypocritical twat and a Karen.
So basically she's your vanilla carbon copy leftist shitstain

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 12, 2023, 07:27:14 PMSo basically she's your vanilla carbon copy leftist shitstain
She is an idiot and yes she suffers from TDS. However she isn't like Apegirl or Lotus who wake up to nightmares of the bad orange man. She is an ignorant, selfish NIMBYist cunt  politically.

DKG

Quote from: Shen Li on September 12, 2023, 07:03:10 PMMimi posts nowhere else, but the safety of VF. She is quick to accuse others of the character flaws that she herself has. A total hypocritical twat and a Karen.
The core members of VF don't post anywhere else. It's a cliquey group.

DKG

But, like us or any other forum, they can see as plainly as anybody else that Seamoron is a cognitively impaired forum cancer.

Frood

Quote from: DKG on September 12, 2023, 10:13:32 PMBut, like us or any other forum, they can see as plainly as anybody else that Seamoron is a cognitively impaired forum cancer.

He's my retarded pet.

When he dies from all the covid jabs and accompanying rooster boosters, I will mourn the dearth of geriatric morons prepared to follow my ankles to the end of the earth for one last hump'n'pump'on my fabulousy feminine textually represented lower stems.

Let's be FRANK here... I pierced his nipple of a brain and he's labia to suicide of dog food and 3 packs of chewed cigarettes in his maw...

:thumbup2:

:(

Why must I be so callous and uncaring?

Why oh why oh why oh why oh why....

I'll tell you why.

Seamajor is a self righteous leftist buffoon of limited intellectual capacity and ability to self reflect.

He lives off his meagre 1st world entanglements, in the developing world while pushing 2nd or 3rd world mantras on his nation of origin from afar (via vote and unmitigated shit talking)

Who the fuck does that??

If you're going to be a hypocrite... don't try to rationalise to others. They clearly see what you are. You sold up, found a place where your funds could make you more comfortable than they could have if you remained.

Own that shit.

Say "yeah I ran from California because one day I was going to be broke and homeless".

I'd be so fucking ashamed if I was him... yet I'm not him and he isn't ashamed.

Old mate is too bone crushingly stupid to feel remorse or even see the issue.

Blahhhhhh...

DKG

We all have our reasons for posting. For myself and I think dsm, it's lively debates. Scouse has a cause. For you, Raven, and Blazor it's comedy hour with the chops. Seamoron's purpose on these forums is to chase after the people who hurt his feelings. I could not imagine being seventy five and wasting my final years on that. That is just me though.

Oerdin

Fat Lily is growing about Biggy's throw away alt getting banned at VF.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Oerdin on September 13, 2023, 10:06:55 AMFat Lily is growing about Biggy's throw away alt getting banned at VF.

Shouldn't she be busy Modding at BF? Actually now that I think about it I can see why she might need a break from that... helping Flynn push away everyone they don't like must get exhausting after a while.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Oerdin

Fat Lily really does always need to have someone to hate.  Right now she has spent days attacking Caskur.

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin on September 13, 2023, 01:01:09 PMFat Lily really does always need to have someone to hate.  Right now she has spent days attacking Caskur.
Is that new?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview