Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

G

Memebee crash status updates

Started by Gunta, September 08, 2023, 10:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on September 14, 2023, 12:44:59 PMThe Flynns have a lot of nerve and little common sense. I posted on VF that past battles at BF and SG should not be fought again on VF soil.

The rage they feel inside causes them to make very irrational choices

On the one hand it will drone on and on about how unworthy of a response I am - all the while responding to everything I say on a board they joined just to bit my ankles

the pwnage is great

oh, HI Pig -- oink oink you fat fuck
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

news update on the drooling fucktards who cannot get enough of my ankles

my research minions are telling me there are 3 people and 1 pig logged in over at Bumtard factory right now

that's hysterically funny  :s_laugh:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 14, 2023, 01:58:37 PMnews update on the drooling fucktards who cannot get enough of my ankles

my research minions are telling me there are 3 people and 1 pig logged in over at Bumtard factory right now

that's hysterically funny  :s_laugh:

I just looked and it's up to six lol.

No wonder they had to go to v/f for some entertainment.

The tards didn't have the intelligence to realize that once you get rid of people you don't like,then all you have is an echo chamber that people find boring.
That's fire That's fire x 1 Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on September 14, 2023, 02:24:21 PMI just looked and it's up to six lol.

No wonder they had to go to v/f for some entertainment.

The tards didn't have the intelligence to realize that once you get rid of people you don't like,then all you have is an echo chamber that people find boring.

they had to get rid of the big bad spammers!!!!!

for the good of the board

lmao

now even lotusbud is bored out of her mind there  :crampe:

reaps the honest

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 14, 2023, 02:25:56 PMthey had to get rid of the big bad spammers!!!!!

for the good of the board

lmao

now even lotusbud is bored out of her mind there  :crampe:

Look at who they got rid of though-

Moi
Big
Dove
Blazor
Freud
Raven

People that actually drove the traffic there.Then they wonder why the fucking board is dead and have the front to say that's how they like it(I read the thread at v/f) cause no peedo claims.You have to be dumb as fuck to say you are happy to get rid of posters of that caliber.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on September 14, 2023, 02:31:51 PMLook at who they got rid of though-

Moi
Big
Dove
Blazor
Freud
Raven

People that actually drove the traffic there.Then they wonder why the fucking board is dead and have the front to say that's how they like it(I read the thread at v/f) cause no peedo claims.You have to be dumb as fuck to say you are happy to get rid of posters of that caliber.

here's the thing tho. I didn't get banned for pedo comments as I had discontinued that when bf first started weeping about it.

I got banned for pointing out HERE that oredin was being banned unjustly for politely questioning some erratic decision the owner made

reaps the honest

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 14, 2023, 02:35:39 PMhere's the thing tho. I didn't get banned for pedo comments as I had discontinued that when bf first started weeping about it.

I got banned for pointing out HERE that oredin was being banned unjustly for politely questioning some erratic decision the owner made

And I didn't make ANY peedo claims.

I made a child abuse claim that was backed up with evidence.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

reaps the honest

And let's not forget that cunt tried to infect my pc with malware casue I hurted his ickle wickle feelings.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on September 14, 2023, 02:39:12 PMAnd I didn't make ANY peedo claims.

I made a child abuse claim that was backed up with evidence.

fact of the matter is this

pig lily and flynn cried and cried and cried in BF's ear anytime someone outtwitted them (which was a rather regular occurrence) and instead of being a man he went the jolly jellyfish route and appeased them

he got what he looked for. peace and quiet

lolz
Funny Funny x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 14, 2023, 02:45:15 PMfact of the matter is this

pig lily and flynn cried and cried and cried in BF's ear anytime someone outtwitted them (which was a rather regular occurrence) and instead of being a man he went the jolly jellyfish route and appeased them

he got what he looked for. peace and quiet

lolz
I read that the original BF was a bastion of free speech like we are. If that is true, are two people responsible for the 180?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on September 14, 2023, 08:30:36 PMI read that the original BF was a bastion of free speech like we are. If that is true, are two people responsible for the 180?

Bro -- someone named Vitty got banned for giving Lily a few poop emojis on her posts

need we say more as to what a bucket of snowflakes that place has turned into ?

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 14, 2023, 08:35:46 PMBro -- someone named Vitty got banned for giving Lily a few poop emojis on her posts

need we say more as to what a bucket of snowflakes that place has turned into ?
sigh

Biggie Smiles

17 pages of pure trolling genius

and now Edtard crawls out from under his rock to start a half dozen threads about anal bleaching

we should put him in touch with Murdock so the two of them can collaborate on all things farm animal, lewd and nasty -- privately of course.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 14, 2023, 10:54:12 PM17 pages of pure trolling genius

and now Edtard crawls out from under his rock to start a half dozen threads about anal bleaching

we should put him in touch with Murdock so the two of them can collaborate on all things farm animal, lewd and nasty -- privately of course.
That little chug incel Edward would run home and jerk off if a gal said hello to him.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview