Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:37:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Maybe Justine's Old Lady Left Him Because He is a Kiddie Diddler

Started by Herman, September 10, 2023, 12:48:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

caskur

Unless there is a proper trial with a conviction no one should call anyone a paedophile. So your video is muck raking at its finest.

It is wise to teach every child to never be alone with men by themselves but always be in a group. Basically I am saying children should have chaperones because the predators have the upperhand these days and authorities protect them.

We have to teach childen to be proactive in their own safety.

Boys are more likely to be victims of paedophiles.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur on September 10, 2023, 03:13:21 PMUnless there is a proper trial with a conviction no one should call anyone a paedophile. So your video is muck raking at its finest.

It is wise to teach every child to never be alone with men by themselves but always be in a group. Basically I am saying children should have chaperones because the predators have the upperhand these days and authorities protect them.

We have to teach childen to be proactive in their own safety.

Boys are more likely to be victims of paedophiles.
There is more to it than that. Before he got into politics, Trudeau left his position at a private high school in Vancouver under suspicious circumstances.

It is alleged he had an inappropriate relationship who with an underage female student. Her family was paid an undiclosed sum. They also signed a nondisclosure agreement. Family and friends of the girl in question say Trudeau had sex with the female minor student.

caskur

So Justin's wife decides to marry a sex offender and have 3 kids with him....lol

She is a really smart cookie cutter isn't she?

When I was 14 I fell madly in love with my maths teacher who was probably 38 ish...

Girls get crushes on teachers. How old was this student Justin fancied if it's true?

Only people who interfere with children 12 and under are paedophile... 13 and onwards they're hebephiles. The later teen attraction they are called ephebophiles.

I don't believe this story at all.

I do believe that child sex  exploitation is rife amongst "authorities" police, judges, politicians. The likelihood of getting caught is low though.

What is the point of this story? Will it go anywhere?

No doubt Justin will get voted out next election but conservatives attitude towards climate change freaks people out.

Most people secretly want politicians assassinated for real.

So after 3 kids the Mrs decides she married a kiddie diddler?

Spare Me!!!
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on September 10, 2023, 05:09:17 PMI don't believe this story at all.
Ohhh, well that settles that then. Everyone go home, the resident "expert on everything" has delivered Snopes level diligence (and a hefty slice of grammar-nazi to boot), Justin is as pure as the driven snow and you're all nasty pasties for saying the mean things about him.

Personally, I'm prepared to entertain the notion, but what would I know? I've only the stories of mutual acquaintances with the Trudeaus to go on, the benefit of a highly logical and analytical mind and more besides.

Which is no match for the Karens of this world, right?

[/sarc]
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

QuoteSo Justin's wife decides to marry a sex offender and have 3 kids with him....lol
The incident(s) at Point Grey Academy happened before he was married. But, nearly all the clients of Jeffrey Epstein are/were married with kids.

QuoteI don't believe it all.
You are one of the only ones who isn't at least suspicious. Why the non discloure agreement. Why the payout to the family. Why is the RCMP not conducting an investigation into this. Because the PM of Canada has extraordinary power over the Justice system. When Pierre Pollivere wins, you will here more about this.