The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

I think I like former Presidents who keep their indictments somewhere between zero and three

Started by Gremlin, September 10, 2023, 06:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Putting Trump in jail at this point will only give him the additional support of black and latino Americans.

The deep state fucked itself..

Which is to be expected.

The type of people who brought decades of million dollar toilet seats deserve to be shat on.

Or thonged...

Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood on December 08, 2023, 12:12:12 PMPutting Trump in jail at this point will only give him the additional support of black and latino Americans.

The deep state fucked itself..
There can be no serious disagreement about that.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG on December 08, 2023, 12:11:06 PMCould Trump face prison? Theoretically, yes...
No, not even in theory. You forget, as a previously serving president, he is privy to information that requires him to have a secret service detachment to protect the national interest.

"Theoretically" is bullshit. You cannot put him in jail without locking secret service agents in there with him. And even if you did, the optics of locking un-charged and un-prosecuted agents up will only drive Biden's approval down further.

So no "hope" for the dems there.

Quote from: DKG on December 08, 2023, 12:11:06 PM...and practically, no. Any federal district judge ought to understand it raises enormous and unprecedented logistical issues. Probation, fines, community service and home confinement are all alternatives.
Probation? Community service? Now I know you're taking the piss; that kind of solution is reserved for the Hunter Bidens of this world! Fines? I can see that given the recent moves to open him up to civil prosecution, though it will be challenged of course. Potentially as high as the Supreme Court I imagine. I wonder how long it will take for them to find in his favour... assuming it gets that far,

Meanwhile, where do you think he'll be kicking his heels? On some expensive real estate like the Mar-A-Lago, running his campaign in between a few rounds of golf? Yeah, real acceptable to the people on the left who have been wound up for eight years straight that all that ails them is his fault - they'll be screaming and probably burning shit down that he wasn't getting pegged in a Supermax. Meanwhile you'll be seeing his numbers climb and climb again among the rest as the obvious attempts at election interference become too difficult to ignore.

I'm finding it hard to see what hope the Biden Camp can find in that scenario.

There is but one hope they have... if he outright dies.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Trump sentenced to prison would be unprecendented. Home confinement or a prison exclusively for him would be the only option if he was convicted and sentenced to do time.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on December 09, 2023, 11:55:04 AMTrump sentenced to prison would be unprecendented. Home confinement or a prison exclusively for him would be the only option if he was convicted and sentenced to do time.

What would be unprecedented is the riots in the streets and work shutdowns.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on December 09, 2023, 12:24:12 PMWhat would be unprecedented is the riots in the streets and work shutdowns.
That would be a likely consequence of the Biden administration using the DOJ and FBI to persecute their primary political opponent.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar on December 09, 2023, 12:24:12 PMWhat would be unprecedented is the riots in the streets and work shutdowns.
You mean insurrections? I believe that's what they call "fiery but mostly peaceful protests" when the participants aren't progtards.
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles