The best topic

Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Never Forget!

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 11, 2023, 11:41:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Remember friends, "some people did something" and the REAL tragedy here was not that thousands of innocent people lost their lives and the lives of their loved ones were forever altered as a result.

No

The real tragedy is that the towel heads temporarily began losing the right to hate us openly.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Garraty_47

...and then, as Obama put it:

"We tortured some folks."

'Round and 'round we go.  /spit

Biggie Smiles

Right? Heaven forbid we should hold some camel fuckers who promote terror against their will and away from their Jihad training.

A true travesty of justice, that.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

I cant figure out why these cunts in Club Gitmo arent dead!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on September 11, 2023, 01:13:13 PMI cant figure out why these cunts in Club Gitmo arent dead!

Because we're completing their training before turning them loose just south of the Mexican border with enough cash and resources to make their way to any one of a dozen targets in the country

reaps the honest

Quote from: Lokmar on September 11, 2023, 01:13:13 PMI cant figure out why these cunts in Club Gitmo arent dead!

All being sent to Ukraine.

It's been an established fact now that America is paying Isis fighters to go fight the Russians.

Lokmar

Sadly, I find the 2 comments above believable.... :facepalm:

Biggie Smiles

With a stinking piece of shit democrat in office?

Oh yeah, more than likely

Lokmar

I fucking hate muslimes so fucking bad. Almost as bad as I hate faggits. I'm so glad we exterminated so many fucking muhzies everywhere. We should have nuked Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, and invaded the West Bank and Gaza Strip and killed every fucking muhzie there. I shit on islam, muhzies, the koran, and the false profit muhammed.

We still havent exterminated enough muhzies. We should at least have exterminated mecca and medina from the planet.

Biggie Smiles

I'll take the muzzies over the stinking vermin democrats

DKG

Quote from: reaps the honest on September 11, 2023, 04:06:48 PMAll being sent to Ukraine.

It's been an established fact now that America is paying Isis fighters to go fight the Russians.
What?

DKG

CC would have had a lot to say in this thread.

DKG

I did not this until today.

Lokmar

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 11, 2023, 05:07:52 PMI'll take the muzzies over the stinking vermin democrats

Its pretty much a chicken or the egg situation or better yet, one hand washes the other.

At any rate, I'd see them all killed.