Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Never Forget!

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 11, 2023, 11:41:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on September 11, 2023, 07:53:29 PMI hope that reaps fills in some details.

I received a phone call on my cell that morning from New York that I didnt answer because I dont know anyone from New York. I've always wondered if it was a mis-dial from a frantic passenger trying to dial their family.

Oliver the Second

I heard about it on the radio as I was heading in to work... nobody did any work that day, everyone was watching on the internet... except us trolls of course, we were tearing up the old Yahoo message boards with every pork-laden comment we could think of along with detailed descriptions of how our dogs love to take a dump on the Quran. It helped to burn off some of the anger.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: reaps the honest on September 12, 2023, 02:28:52 AM

I am in a bit of a hurry this morning. I will watch them tonight. Thanks for posting these videos. :good:

DKG

"When I asked a White House official why it is that President Biden was here [in Vietnam] and missing the 9/11 commemorations at the attack sites, the analogy that I was given is: 22 years after Pearl Harbor, U.S. presidents were not still going to visit Hawaii," Doocy said. :crazy:

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on September 12, 2023, 07:30:57 AMI am in a bit of a hurry this morning. I will watch them tonight. Thanks for posting these videos. :good:

IMO, this is the same as when russia was sending chechen mercs into ukraine.

Guns for hire are being employed on both sides. Who knows? Maybe its all part of the de-population agenda.

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar on September 12, 2023, 11:07:46 AMIMO, this is the same as when russia was sending chechen mercs into ukraine.

Guns for hire are being employed on both sides. Who knows? Maybe its all part of the de-population agenda.
They sent Chechens. The US backed Ukrainian regime fired rockets at them dipped in pig's blood.