Replies: 7527
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:02:48 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Blazor

Electric cars are good for thee not for meee

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 11, 2023, 04:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Unless of course you the department of energy secretary who can use tax payer funded resources to fuck over tax payers by having them hold spots for you at charging stations along your journey

cause, you know, they're not as important as you are

https://www.foxnews.com/media/irate-family-called-police-jennifer-granholms-team-blocking-charging-station-spot-electric-car
Funny Funny x 2 View List

Lokmar

Every single one of these asshole democRATs are major league Marie Antoinette personalities. FFS!

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 11, 2023, 04:22:09 PMUnless of course you the department of energy secretary who can use tax payer funded resources to fuck over tax payers by having them hold spots for you at charging stations along your journey

cause, you know, they're not as important as you are

https://www.foxnews.com/media/irate-family-called-police-jennifer-granholms-team-blocking-charging-station-spot-electric-car
The very wealthy and those with power are the ev industry's cheerleaders. Cost and charging are not considerations for them.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG on September 11, 2023, 07:09:57 PMThe very wealthy and those with power are the ev industry's cheerleaders. Cost and charging are not considerations for them.
You heard what they're planning to do in the UK?

THE UK INTRODUCES ENERGY RATIONING

Well hell, only allowed to charge your EV during off-peak times... and if (sorry, "when") the government decides there's an energy shortage, they simply siphon the charge out of your EV to make up the shortfall?

Kinda fits in quite well with the idea of 15 minute cities, no?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 13, 2023, 07:17:00 AMYou heard what they're planning to do in the UK?

THE UK INTRODUCES ENERGY RATIONING

Well hell, only allowed to charge your EV during off-peak times... and if (sorry, "when") the government decides there's an energy shortage, they simply siphon the charge out of your EV to make up the shortfall?

Kinda fits in quite well with the idea of 15 minute cities, no?
Yes, I heard. Fifteen minute cities by stealth.

Lokmar

The UK people need to assassinate their leaders.