The best topic

Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A Crime committed Almost Exclusively By white Women

Started by Shen Li, September 14, 2023, 09:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Yeah well I was pregnant at 15 and had a child at 16

Nothing happened to me except stretch makes and haemorrhoids....

And nothing will happen to any guy screwing old girls.... or visa versa.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: caskur on January 11, 2024, 02:37:05 AM16 year old in America are allowed to fuck as they are in Australia and the UK, period.

I don't agree with it but is none of my business really.

I personally would like to see just married people over 18 start physical humping but that is just me.

As for the teacher, I doubt she had to twist the 16 year olds arm to copulate. I doubt he was "groomed"...

What a waste of resources trying to catch her was. 

Age of consent or not, teachers should not be having sexual relations with their high school aged students.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on January 11, 2024, 01:04:46 AMIf you are 16, which the boy was, he is allowed to fuck.

They are you your laws.

What do you think about France new leader? He is openly homosexual

In both cases, I believe Sodom and Gomorrah are resurrected.

IMO, banging the children should be adjudicated on a case by case basis ONLY AFTER the age of 16, or better yet, 17. A 28 year old person fucking a 16 year old is predatory and manipulative while a 16 year old fucking a 19 year old could be a result of a schoolyard romance. In many professions, banging subordinates is prohibited because of obvious legal liability issues and the same should apply with even professors banging their students.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on January 11, 2024, 10:52:47 AMIn both cases, I believe Sodom and Gomorrah are resurrected.

Amen to that!!!

QuoteIMO, banging the children should be adjudicated on a case by case basis ONLY AFTER the age of 16, or better yet, 17.

I think 16 is too young and 17 is probably the best measure but your country allows children to drive at 16. At any rate, 16 year olds and 17 year olds are not really children. They are very young adults.

QuoteA 28 year old person fucking a 16 year old is predatory and manipulative while a 16 year old fucking a 19 year old could be a result of a schoolyard romance. In many professions, banging subordinates is prohibited because of obvious legal liability issues and the same should apply with even professors banging their students.

Some would be predatively  and others would not.

My nephew has a huge man's body for an 18 year old. He is half Scottish. He already looks like a man.

Unless you can bring me a young man, a 16 or 17 year old that has been affected by bonking an older female  I remain detached. I don't care and I certainly wouldn't run all over the place to find the woman.

Now a young girl, much older guy is definitely scarring on a young woman. I still wouldn't run after the man.

The reason for scarring a young woman is about speculation. A young female who is pretty naive who thinks the sexual liaison is a lifetime commitment and that what she was doing was eternal love with a guy who will love her forever....instead all she gets is a guy who wants to dip his wick into many young women he can find....

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: DKG on January 11, 2024, 07:59:03 AMAge of consent or not, teachers should not be having sexual relations with their high school aged students.

Nor Priests... just thinking about trusting parents leaving their kids in the company of Priests.

- Andy Warhol

Frood

Nobody should leave their kids with anybody from a "trusted" institution....

If you didn't realise that before the covid debacle, you should now.

Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: caskur on January 12, 2024, 12:56:06 AMNor Priests... just thinking about trusting parents leaving their kids in the company of Priests.

That goes without saying.

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on January 11, 2024, 10:52:47 AMIn both cases, I believe Sodom and Gomorrah are resurrected.

IMO, banging the children should be adjudicated on a case by case basis ONLY AFTER the age of 16, or better yet, 17. A 28 year old person fucking a 16 year old is predatory and manipulative while a 16 year old fucking a 19 year old could be a result of a schoolyard romance. In many professions, banging subordinates is prohibited because of obvious legal liability issues and the same should apply with even professors banging their students.

For like a month me and my boyfriends relationship was illegal.

Well maybe more. When I was 14 he was 16 and turned 17. My family didn't like that him and I spent hours and hours on the phone and he was older than me.

I totally felt like I had this older and sophisticated guy who never go for me lol. He had his own car and everything.

I had a huge and unhinged crush on him but he didn't encourage it or anything or lay a hand on me until I turned 18. He didn't tell me "when you turn 18 I'm gonna plow you like a cornfield" or anything.

He just kept it platonic. And when I turned 18 he told me he wanted to be more than friends. By then he was 21. Sneaking shots into my virgin Pina coladas when he would take me out lol.

There was nothing even close to predatory going on.  He may have been older but i was his first everything.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

caskur

I was 15 and my sons father was 18.

My family wanted to get him on statutory rape. He wanted to marry me my mother said NO thank goodness.

He used to bash me up... he threw me in the dirt driveway and caused me to vomit all night. I had concussion.

He was so jealous of guys eyeing me off.

Whatever you do, protect your middle aged teenagers. That are most at risk and most in danger.

Agree Agree x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Quote from: caskur on January 16, 2024, 05:08:01 PMI was 15 and my sons father was 18.

My family wanted to get him on statutory rape. He wanted to marry me my mother said NO thank goodness.

He used to bash me up... he threw me in the dirt driveway and caused me to vomit all night. I had concussion.

He was so jealous of guys eyeing me off.

Whatever you do, protect your middle aged teenagers. That are most at risk and most in danger.

Oh I raised very smart ones. And neither of them were permitted to date until they were 16. And they obeyed this because I went into all the reasons why.

One thing I know about teens...as long as you teach and explain things to them, they are cooperative. Mostly they'll rebel because they disagree with the rules and no one has reasoned the rules with them.

If they understand WHY...they are more likely to make better choices.

My oldest daughter is gay so I don't worry about men with her. I worry about abusive relationships...but so far she's made very good choices for herself.

And my middle is 18 now so she's an adult. She has a LD boyfriend who is 20 and in nursing school. And she's very smart and makes good choices. Her first boyfriend was her age. Those two stayed together for like 2 and half years.

My 7 year old is married to a giant stuffed frog lol.

My guy never mistreated me in anyway ever....thankfully. I had such an intense crush on him itvwould have been very easy for him to take advantage and do damage. He didn't.

He doesn't get jealous often but when he does...it's hilarious because he will openly mock the male who got him there lol. And he is VERY intelligent and well worded.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Kingoffrogs

LOL I banged a 22 year old when I was 17.

I know it's illegal but at the same time I imagine that in many cases the sex is consensual.

Frood

I met my wife when I was a teenager. She was 26 at the time.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

I had girls that stripped naked after kissing them for less than a minute. Yea, they were whores, but trust me when I say I was hawt shit back in the day!!!!! Fukin PANTY DROPPER!!!!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Dove on January 16, 2024, 05:34:08 PMOh I raised very smart ones. And neither of them were permitted to date until they were 16. And they obeyed this because I went into all the reasons why.

One thing I know about teens...as long as you teach and explain things to them, they are cooperative. Mostly they'll rebel because they disagree with the rules and no one has reasoned the rules with them.

If they understand WHY...they are more likely to make better choices.

My oldest daughter is gay so I don't worry about men with her. I worry about abusive relationships...but so far she's made very good choices for herself.

And my middle is 18 now so she's an adult. She has a LD boyfriend who is 20 and in nursing school. And she's very smart and makes good choices. Her first boyfriend was her age. Those two stayed together for like 2 and half years.

My 7 year old is married to a giant stuffed frog lol.

My guy never mistreated me in anyway ever....thankfully. I had such an intense crush on him itvwould have been very easy for him to take advantage and do damage. He didn't.

He doesn't get jealous often but when he does...it's hilarious because he will openly mock the male who got him there lol. And he is VERY intelligent and well worded.

Very good but you haven't factored in the craziness of falling in love and either have I.

I was poohooing what the guys were saying in this thread but I wasnt thinking it through hard enough.

If the 16 year old who was bonking the 26 year old teacher actually fell in love then that complicates everything.

That is where a person is wounded when things go wrong and jealousy is a dangerous emotion that turns people into murderers or suicide victims.

It's not the act of mutual sex which is superficial. It's about possession. It's about one or the other thinking they own the lover.

I will talk more later.
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview