The best topic

Replies: 7046
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:15:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A Crime committed Almost Exclusively By white Women

Started by Shen Li, September 14, 2023, 09:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

MACRON

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/emmanuel-macron-parents-how-discovered-affair-drama-teacher-brigitte-trogneux-dating-french-president-election-win-a7724201.html

How Emmanuel Macron's parents discovered their son was dating his 40-year-old teacher

New biography reveals shocked reaction to new President's illicit teenage affair with the woman who would become his wife

Rachel Roberts

Monday 23 April 2018 18:56
 A new biography of French President Emmanuel Macron has revealed his parents shock when they discovered their 16-year-old son was having an affair with his married teacher.

Much has been made of the fact that centrist Mr Macron is married to Brigitte Trogneux, a woman 24 years his senior he met as a 15-year-old schoolboy when she was a teacher at La Providence, a private school in Amiens, northern France.

The schoolboy's parents had believed their son was dating his teacher's daughter, Laurence, until the truth came out through a family friend.

Shocked at the illicit affair, the Macrons removed the intellectually gifted teenager from the school.

His mother, Francoise Nogues-Macron, told Ms Fulda: "We just couldn't believe it. What is clear is that when Emmanuel met Brigitte, we couldn't just say, 'That's great'."

But she added: "What mattered to me was not the fact he was having a relationship with Brigitte but that he was alive and there weren't any problems."

Realising the affair would not be a passing phase, she is said to have told the teacher: "Don't you see? You've had your life. But he won't have children with you."

His father, Jean-Michel Macron, revealed he "almost fell off his chair" when he learned about his son's lover: "When Emmanuel met Brigitte, we certainly did not say, 'How wonderful!"

KlA new biography of French President Emmanuel Macron has revealed his parents shock when they discovered their 16-year-old son was having an affair with his married teacher.

Much has been made of the fact that centrist Mr Macron is married to Brigitte Trogneux, a woman 24 years his senior he met as a 15-year-old schoolboy when she was a teacher at La Providence, a private school in Amiens, northern France.

Writer Anne Fulda, who penned the book Emmanuel Macron: A Perfect Young Man, spoke to the politician's parents about the scandalous affair that began while Ms Trogneux was a 39-year-old married mother-of-three.

The schoolboy's parents had believed their son was dating his teacher's daughter, Laurence, until the truth came out through a family friend.

Shocked at the illicit affair, the Macrons removed the intellectually gifted teenager from the school.

His mother, Francoise Nogues-Macron, told Ms Fulda: "We just couldn't believe it. What is clear is that when Emmanuel met Brigitte, we couldn't just say, 'That's great'."

But she added: "What mattered to me was not the fact he was having a relationship with Brigitte but that he was alive and there weren't any problems."

Realising the affair would not be a passing phase, she is said to have told the teacher: "Don't you see? You've had your life. But he won't have children with you."

His father, Jean-Michel Macron, revealed he "almost fell off his chair" when he learned about his son's lover: "When Emmanuel met Brigitte, we certainly did not say, 'How wonderful!"

The shaken parents met Ms Trogneux and asked her not to see their son again until he reached adulthood, but she defiantly told them she couldn't "promise anything".

But the future President's maternal grandmother, Manette, was surprisingly understanding.

Francoise recalled: "My mother, who would never have tolerated such a situation for her own children, showed herself to be much more open and tolerant with regard to her grandchildren's love affairs."

Read the rest on the link above C&P is giving me the shits.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on September 17, 2023, 04:25:55 AMMACRON

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/emmanuel-macron-parents-how-discovered-affair-drama-teacher-brigitte-trogneux-dating-french-president-election-win-a7724201.html

The shaken parents met Ms Trogneux and asked her not to see their son again until he reached adulthood, but she defiantly told them she couldn't "promise anything".

If my 15 yo's teacher said this to me, I'd fuck her up. I'd also contemplate cold blooded murder.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Odinson

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Odinson

Here is the notorious sex-offender Debra Lafave.

At 23 years old, she had sex with a 14 year old boy.

Yeah... I´m sure the boy was really traumatized.

Brent

There was a teacher in her thirties in my city that had sex with her male teenaged students. I don't think she was charged or fired.

Odinson

About Emmanuel Macrons relationship.

Imagine if the genders were reversed.

A 40 year old male teacher dating the 15 year old female student.

:s_laugh:

Brent

Quote from: Odinson on November 27, 2023, 05:21:13 PMAbout Emmanuel Macrons relationship.

Imagine if the genders were reversed.

A 40 year old male teacher dating the 15 year old female student.

:s_laugh:

There is tolerance for women teachers who sleep with their male teenaged students. At least compared to men teachers who do the same with female students. They go to jail.

Dove

Quote from: Odinson on November 26, 2023, 01:26:33 PMHere is the notorious sex-offender Debra Lafave.

At 23 years old, she had sex with a 14 year old boy.

Yeah... I´m sure the boy was really traumatized.

It doesn't matter if he was traumatized.

What matters is he cannot legally consent and it's rape. She is a revolting child rapist. Its illegal.

She's a sick scum bag.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

deadskinmask

regardless of the pleasantness of the "crime" committed, doves correct and shes still a criminal....

Brent

Quote from: deadskinmask on December 03, 2023, 05:38:43 PMregardless of the pleasantness of the "crime" committed, doves correct and shes still a criminal....
And Shen Li is still looking for chump excuses for hating White people.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Brent on December 03, 2023, 06:01:16 PMAnd Shen Li is still looking for chump excuses for hating White people.

shit.... why look for excuses? i don't.... if its something i wanna do, i just fuckin do it....  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 2 View List

Odinson

Quote from: Dove on December 03, 2023, 05:31:35 PMIt doesn't matter if he was traumatized.

What matters is he cannot legally consent and it's rape. She is a revolting child rapist. Its illegal.

She's a sick scum bag.

Its illegal but she was not treated as harshly as a man doing the same would.

Boys are not considered as big of a victim as girls are.

Dove

Quote from: Odinson on December 04, 2023, 05:11:36 PMIts illegal but she was not treated as harshly as a man doing the same would.

Boys are not considered as big of a victim as girls are.

And she should be and they are just as much victims as girls.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on December 03, 2023, 05:31:35 PMIt doesn't matter if he was traumatized.

She's a sick scum bag.

But that kid WAS traumatized. Thats easy to see from reading the Wiki on it.

Older women retain the power in a molester type relationship. Thats likely the reason they molest children ITFP. I guarantee you its the same manipulation played on a young mind that we are all repulsed by when men do it. It's unfortunate that most adult men think "Bangin the teacher, thats HAAAWWWWTT!" They'd have a different view if they were a kid who's first piece of ass was a manipulative cunt and they as the kid fell head over heels in love with the tramp.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview