Last post: Today at 01:02:48 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Blazor

I need this shit womansplained

Started by Lokmar, September 18, 2023, 03:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Brent

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on September 18, 2023, 04:02:28 PMIt's personal between them.

Thats what I gathered but just wondering how the fuck that crazy cunt translated those words from Truax to be anything other than positive.

I mean, if my ex wife died, I'd say "she's a fucking cunt and a whore". Now THAT is worthy of some ridicule! Of course I'd claim that shit like a BOSS!

Lokmar

Oh, I'd also like to shit on my ex wifes casket when it was lowered into the ground. Video is encouraged.

Sorry for the off topic.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on September 18, 2023, 03:59:10 PMLets see if one of you women here can break this shit down for me and explain how Danica Patrick ISNT a stupid assed beyotch.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/motorsports/danica-patrick-slams-martin-truex-jr-after-death-of-former-partner-sherry-pollex/ar-AA1gTXld

That link doesn't open for me so I looked up DANICA PATRICK in google and all she said was her boyfriend was at the end of his career.

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't.... :dontknow:

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on September 18, 2023, 03:59:10 PMLets see if one of you women here can break this shit down for me and explain how Danica Patrick ISNT a stupid assed beyotch.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/motorsports/danica-patrick-slams-martin-truex-jr-after-death-of-former-partner-sherry-pollex/ar-AA1gTXld

I just read another one about someone dying of ovarian cancer and someone passing innocent comments.

Storm in a teacup. It just goes to show me how inane Americans are over severe trivial shit.... taking up space in a newspaper.  :Doh2:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on September 20, 2023, 03:48:30 AMI just read another one about someone dying of ovarian cancer and someone passing innocent comments.

Storm in a teacup. It just goes to show me how inane Americans are over severe trivial shit.... taking up space in a newspaper.  :Doh2:

The guy Danica is all spun up about dated the woman that died but they had broken up. He wrote what I thought were appropriate words and Danica chewed his ass.

It comes off as bizarre.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on September 20, 2023, 09:34:30 AMThe guy Danica is all spun up about dated the woman that died but they had broken up. He wrote what I thought were appropriate words and Danica chewed his ass.

It comes off as bizarre.

Maybe something more went on and the public don't know about it but many people say really inappropriate things when people die.

- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview