Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I can’t believe

Started by Erica Mena, September 24, 2023, 08:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: caskur on September 25, 2023, 02:31:30 AMYou should tell that to your PI hounding lunatic friend who tracks peoples tax records.

I don't have any friends like that.
Blahhhhhh...

deport_liberals

Frood

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

Quote from: Herman on September 25, 2023, 02:38:46 AMFlamers take all the fun out of posting with this PI hustling bullshit.

*sigh*
Not that it matters anymore but that's a troll thing, not a flame thing.
That kind of bullshit is in large part what drove actual flamers out of "the community".

Who in their proper mind would want to be surrounded by that nonsense?

HTH
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 25, 2023, 08:56:55 AM*sigh*
That kind of bullshit is in large part what drove actual flamers out of "the community".

HTH
Moodock,Oak and Marteeni/Flynn, that's who. However, you did specify proper mind.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Frood

Old school trolls and flamers could go up to a few millimetres of PI abyss yet never drop in that muck.

It's a clear distinction which has mostly been lost on the majority of newbs since the mid 2000's.

Simply knowing PI on someone who quietly understands you've got it is 99.99999% of the game.

Yet, publishing it outright is 99.99999% fail.

The only time it was permissible... in times of payback or retribution...and even then, rare as hens teeth... because of collateral damage possibilities...

More importantly, you'd get more clout addressing a real or fake PI peddler by staying well adjusted and on point.

It's a lost art these days. My heart sads.   
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on September 25, 2023, 02:38:46 AMFlamers take all the fun out of posting with this PI hustling bullshit.

That's why the game is dead.

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 25, 2023, 09:15:53 AMThat's why the game is dead.

Nothing has changed with PI peddlers.

The reactions to them have though...and heaps.
Blahhhhhh...

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 25, 2023, 08:56:55 AM*sigh*

HTH

I beg to differ on this one, Garraty.  I've seen way more PI tossed around by the Flametown nards in their little flaming matches than I ever saw from the troll crowd.  In most of the flame matches I ever read, it was mostly all the flaming contestants hurling embarrassing PI at each other.

Just sayin'.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 25, 2023, 01:00:58 PMI beg to differ on this one, Garraty.  I've seen way more PI tossed around by the Flametown nards in their little flaming matches than I ever saw from the troll crowd.  In most of the flame matches I ever read, it was mostly all the flaming contestants hurling embarrassing PI at each other.

Just sayin'.

Thbbft.
Trolls who for whatever reason preferred to call themselves flamers.

Flamers Rule, Trolls Drool // 4ever

LoL
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Frood

Trolling is chess.

Flaming is Tic Tac Toe.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood on September 25, 2023, 09:10:57 AMOld school trolls and flamers could go up to a few millimetres of PI abyss yet never drop in that muck.

It's a clear distinction which has mostly been lost on the majority of newbs since the mid 2000's.

Simply knowing PI on someone who quietly understands you've got it is 99.99999% of the game.

Yet, publishing it outright is 99.99999% fail.

The only time it was permissible... in times of payback or retribution...and even then, rare as hens teeth... because of collateral damage possibilities...
I've never revealed a person's PII, not even in retaliation for having it done to me or those non-messageboard associates of mine. And mine's been tossed about by a good many people under the false claim that I was a PI peddler.

It's a weak sauce act performed by and large by people with little else in the tank. And by and large effectively useless as a tactic, unless you count getting your target to go completely sideways. Which I am more than capable of in lieu of PII; just look at Caskur foaming at the jowels and consider... she's had that raging bloodlust on the boil for over a decade after I spanked her for her attempts to doxx V-Agent.

And he was an opponent of mine for the longest time. Funny how my own moral compass on the subject should get him on side while Caskur developed an abiding hatred for being shown the error of her ways.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

I never returned PI fire on a certain lass in the late 2000's...despite her bringing it on.

Same with you and a certain American lass.

There is no ultimate fulfilment in going lower than your opponents.

It's a game... that's all it ever was.
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood on September 26, 2023, 06:52:15 AMI never returned PI fire on a certain lass in the late 2000's...despite her bringing it on.

Same with you and a certain American lass.

There is no ultimate fulfilment in going lower than your opponents.

It's a game... that's all it ever was.
Mmmm, you're one of the few that actually gets it. For some it was a case of it "not being real flaming" unless the end goal was driving their opponents out of the game.

That view still persists to this day. I used to feel sorry for those people... now I simply don't care.

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Garraty_47

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 26, 2023, 08:00:54 AMMmmm, you're one of the few that actually gets it. For some it was a case of it "not being real flaming" unless the end goal was driving their opponents out of the game.

That view still persists to this day. I used to feel sorry for those people... now I simply don't care.

If you kill someone and take their wallet that's all you'll ever get from them.
If you only knock them out and take their wallet you can do it again next week.

Maybe not the best analogy but...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview