Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Apologies to Biggie Smiles

Started by Blausdag, September 19, 2023, 09:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Quote from: caskur on September 22, 2023, 08:17:24 AMIf you want my phone number, I will give it to you because one day I want to talk about that maniac Adolf and what he does to posters.

He shouldn't have a panel.

:crampe:

Oh fuck, it's too early to be laughing this loud
<t></t>

deport_liberals

Quote from: Raven on September 22, 2023, 08:22:59 AMWell...  I'm guessing his primary screen name isn't Alticus for nothing LOL

That boring fukk makes me think spoon ain't really dead.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Raven on September 22, 2023, 08:43:57 AMIt appears he's making a lot of new accounts at BF, too.. I'm only suggesting that because the chances of so many NEW users signing up all at once is suspicious lol

Not really.

ADOLF the smack monkey is probably signing in with twenty handles while Bastard Factory is under seige.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

We might be coming at this from the wrong angle. I mean it's not beyond the realms of possibility that Martini might have decided to make good on his threat to bring traffic to the forums again...

* Adolf Oliver Bush checks the staff list to be sure
Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on September 22, 2023, 09:01:48 AMADOLF the smack monkey is probably signing in with twenty handles while Bastard Factory is under seige.
Nah, I come up with more creative nicks than the ones I'm seeing here, so you know it's not me.

Or maybe you don't. Shit, even Blazor needed this current one explained to him... and pissed himself laughing wondering how he missed the obvious double entendre.  :crampe:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Erica Mena

If they start going in on my grand babies, it's Alticus
Agree Agree x 1 View List
<t></t>

caskur

Quote from: Raven on September 22, 2023, 09:08:31 AMIn the last week or so, there have been a large # of new accounts created-- 2 new ones last night.   Not here to argue with ya.. Just an observation.. :tease:

You don't know the evil ones yet... the ones who are truly rotten  to the core. I know who they are.

Funny Funny x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Raven on September 22, 2023, 09:08:31 AMIn the last week or so, there have been a large # of new accounts created-- 2 new ones last night.  Not here to argue with ya.. Just an observation.. :tease:
That's nothing, you should see the backlog of unapproved ones. More than a dozen of them. I've not bothered to so much as look at the IPs of them, I figure with that amount of interest in the registration page I'm better off waiting to hear from DKG, Biggie or Kiebers if they are okay with me doing anything with them.

Besides, it gives Caskur a little more time to put the fear of God into whoever it is regarding what I might be harvesting out of them in the meantime. I admit, that aspect of the delay tickles me somewhat.  :icon_lol:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

- Biggie Smiles

Oerdin

Why not just approve them and ban them if they break the few rules we have?

Adolf Oliver Bush

Because I'm here to approve guest posts and otherwise moderate this subforum, not administer who gets access to the board.

At least not until I am invited to otherwise.

- Biggie Smiles

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview