The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Friends of TBC - I give you the voice of an unhinged loser with serious mental issues

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 20, 2023, 12:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

reaps the honest

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 20, 2023, 01:47:45 PMI went back and listened to the remix I made but there were no names mentioned, just a string of "dude"s.

Yeah,I just checked Obi's flame and troll board archive of former sites and none of the names come to mind as the one Ruthless was having a row with. Freud or cunty might remember it's name.

caskur

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on September 20, 2023, 01:52:00 PMThat was scary.

Really?

Why?

I guess because you're a woman and live in an area of the world where you have no right to defend yourself?

No so in the greatest state in the union. Down here if you show up to our doorstep with nefarious intent we shoot first and bury you in the backyard with a backhoe after.

Add don't get a lick of pushback from the local sheriffs either. 

caskur

Quote from: reaps the honest on September 20, 2023, 01:43:31 PMI was thinking the same thing It wasn't at b/h though. It was some other forum that I can't remember.

"you crossed the line dude" .

Not many around now that would remember that.

It was Oranje ringing up the black dude who managed Arbies (BraIns friend)... I forget his name now and it was at BH.

Disagree Disagree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on September 20, 2023, 01:56:54 PMIt was Oranje ringing up the black dude who managed Arbies (BraIns friend)... I forget his name now and it was at BH.

Johnny storm?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 20, 2023, 01:56:06 PMReally?

Why?

I guess because you're a woman and live in an area of the world where you have no right to defend yourself?

No so in the greatest state in the union. Down here if you show up to our doorstep with nefarious intent we shoot first and bury you in the backyard with a backhoe after.

Add don't get a lick of pushback from the local sheriffs either. 

Well pogo rang me up pretending to be my dead son Kane and called me a bitch.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

reaps the honest

Quote from: caskur on September 20, 2023, 01:56:54 PMIt was Oranje ringing up the black dude who managed Arbies (BraIns friend)... I forget his name now and it was at BH.

No,it was nothing to do with b/h.

It was a f4$ vs some other site thing.Some guy came to ruthless house and left a hand delivered note which caused Ruthless to have a huge melt on the othwer forum owners home line messages.Nothing to do with b/h.

Garraty_47

Quote from: reaps the honest on September 20, 2023, 02:01:10 PMNo,it was nothing to do with b/h.

It was a f4$ vs some other site thing.Some guy came to ruthless house and left a hand delivered note which caused Ruthless to have a huge melt on the othwer forum owners home line messages.Nothing to do with b/h.

Weren't there pizza deliveries and stuff happening as well?

It was a whole-ass thing there for a while.

reaps the honest

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 20, 2023, 02:06:50 PMWeren't there pizza deliveries and stuff happening as well?

It was a whole-ass thing there for a while.

That might have happened but I was only really a newb at the time and stayed out of it all. I just remember the recording doing the rounds for years ....

I think he even showed up at the guys work looking for a punch up too lol.

Garraty_47

Quote from: reaps the honest on September 20, 2023, 02:09:57 PMThat might have happened but I was only really a newb at the time and stayed out of it all. I just remember the recording doing the rounds for years ....

I think he even showed up at the guys work looking for a punch up too lol.

I was kinda disappointed nobody ever sent me a pizza.

I love pizza. *sniffles*
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
<t></t>

Lokmar

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 20, 2023, 02:17:22 PMIf I were fat Murdock, I'd delete all social media and log off forever. BWAH HAHA

That bitch is way too thirsty for attention to do that. She'd die.

DKG

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview